Happy Birthday Junko Enoshima

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
:birthday:
Fushururu...
ASSUMING-WHAT-YOU-SAY-IN-THE-RUINS-YOUR-DAY-MK-2-THREAD-IS-TRUE, TODAY-IS-YOUR-BIRTHDAY. WHILE-I-MAY-DISAGREE-WITH-YOUR-CLERITH-VIEWPOINT, FROM-WHAT-I-GATHER-IN-YOUR-POASTS-OUTSIDE-THE-LTD, YOU-SEEM-TO-BE-AN-ALLRIGHT-PERSON. Bujurururu!! HAPPY-BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday, Junko.

I don't know if you're a Vincent fan or not, but I liked this pic:

SITC_VINBIRTH2005_WV_1_zps94ea5d41.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy Birthday an' shit. :monster: I've never met anyone born on April Fool's Day.

Ghost X

Wouldn't it be horrible if the april fools birth date was some kind of wicked plan by your parents, eg: "Guess what, gaiz, she doesn't really exist!" and then you disappear in a cloud of smoke. I bet you're sick of the april fools jokes too, so I do apologise :awesome:.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Wouldn't it be horrible if the april fools birth date was some kind of wicked plan by your parents, eg: "Guess what, gaiz, she doesn't really exist!" and then you disappear in a cloud of smoke. I bet you're sick of the april fools jokes too, so I do apologise :awesome:.

I was depressed for how my life has turned out.

Now I'm depressed because I have the thought of just evaporating and never existing.

Come on! >_> :rage:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Your complimentary Hookers and Blow have been unavoidably delayed, but shall arrive in due time, along with the time travelling birthday mariachi band.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
TBH, I think they're a lie. Like the cake. Or Ondore's version of events.

Personally I wouldn't mind the time-travelling mariachi band.

RYU! Why didn't anybody else (i.e., me) get a time-travelling mariachi band? Fuuu.

Top Bottom