Hi everyone :)

Ffxiii1ll

The Pink Dude
AKA
Ffxiii1ll
I just discovered this forum 10 mins ago thanks to a person which I don't remember his name ^^, sorry about that lol.
Anyway I just wanted to say hello, as said in my description I'm a FF fan; like all of u I guess :)
Well apart that not much to say, I'm not very inspired today :D

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
He was just making sure you weren't a username dupe. Username is this former user who would often troll and flame until eventually the staff got sick of his shit and banned him. Now he often comes back with dupe accounts, and it can sometimes be hard to tell if a new member is a username dupe or not.

Anyway, I don't think you're a username dupe. Elcome to the forums. I'm Matt. Hope you have fun here.:monster:

Ffxiii1ll

The Pink Dude
AKA
Ffxiii1ll
Thanks :). I didn't know my username was so terrible lol, although it's a just a pretty obvious acronym.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Welcome aboard an' shit. :monster:

EDIT: If your username grieves you so much, the mods will change it if you ask nicely in the relevant section.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
iirc you need to post a certain amount of posts for it to happen.

Also WHALECUM TO FOUR RUMS

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Can I do my cookie thing here Carlie? gonna do it anyway.

Hi and welcome, I'd offer you a cookie but I ate it already.

^^ I say that a lot to new guys best get used to it :monster:

Ghost X

Welcome aboard, may you enjoy one's time here, and forgive me for the generic-ness of this post. I too am uninspired.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Can I do my cookie thing here Carlie? gonna do it anyway.

Hi and welcome, I'd offer you a cookie but I ate it already.

^^ I say that a lot to new guys best get used to it :monster:

Ask Yop he's the admin, be warned he will probably steal the cookies before you can eat them. :monster:

New member: Bienvenue et de la merde. :monster:

Top Bottom