Just thought I would put up a proper introduction...

ElectricWarrior

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I just recently found thelifestream.net when I was looking for Absolute Steve's FFVII GameFAQ. Anyway, I haven't been active in the Final Fantasy community for a long time (really since the early days of FFonline and the old newsgroups). I read news on AdventChildren.net, but never had much time to post in the forums because of life, college, whatever.

Anyway, I'm glad to see there's still an active FFVII community going, and I have to commend you all on the quality of the articles on thelifestream.net I had no idea there was still so much left to be teased out of the original game, to be quite honest. I haven't been impressed with the recent series offerings (or Square Enix in general), but after seeing the call for new posters on that last news announcement, I thought "Why not?'. This forum has a really high level of discussion and overall quality, which is refreshing given the devolution of them in the wake of facebook, myspace, tumblr, etc. Hopefully I can contribute, and thanks again.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
beep boop I'm a robot

But also, welcome to the forums! :monster:

Ffxiii1ll

The Pink Dude
AKA
Ffxiii1ll
Welcome an' shit :monster:
( always wanted to say that, now I'm no longer the newbie :D )
Anyway hope you'll like it here :)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Round here, flattery gets you everywhere (godsdamned attention whores....).
Welcome an' shit. :monster:

Top Bottom