HBD GLD!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I know, Clicky should have the honour of your birthday thread but I'm jumping on my timezone advantage. Happy birthday an' shit! :monster:

1813+Grim+Reaper+Cake.jpg

Ghost X

That balloon has a deeper message than most, and I'm not sure it even realises it :awesome:. On that note, happy birthday :awesome:.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Does this mean youre one year closer to yourself? That must be weird :lol:

Happy Birthday dood :reapermon:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
BAPPY HIRTHDEI SCIENCE BUDDEH

I know, Clicky should have the honour of your birthday thread but I'm jumping on my timezone advantage.

Not very chivalrous, I'd think. :monster;

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy Birthday Sir! I hope you and your magnificent beard have a great day. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
*Bingley bingley beep!*

Happy birthday from myself and my disorganiser. :monster: Hope you have a good one, Bill Door.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
*makes eye contact!*

Trainer Red would like to wish you a happy birhtday!

(Yes, I know I used this line last year too.)

tumblr_md2cysDQKM1rkujx4o1_500.gif

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
^Its a good line, keep that up :trainermon:

Also laughing, I must not have played Pokemon at all on my birthday last year. Did you know the nurses at the Pokemon Centers know your birthdate and thus wish you a happy one in Gen V? Its oddly sweet.

Top Bottom