Cloud has 6 fingers

Pixel

The Pixie King
cloud6fingers_zps2ce5cd0b.jpg

They seem to have 2 hands on the model instead of animating the hand. Pretty lazy.

Lex

Administrator
when is this game going to stop producing things we don't know about

I mean seriously, when you think about the number of tiny little easter eggy things in this game you start to wonder about all those other games you love that hardly anyone cares about. How many tiny little things like this are in say, FFIX? 0_0

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Well, Cloud must have indirectly killed somebody's father when Mako Reactor #1 was bombed. It's just a story waiting to happen. :monster:

Or you know, Sector 7. Wasn't there some insignificant kid whose daddy died when the plate fell? Although Cloud wasn't really responsible for that, but that just fuels the drama!

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die.

Etc. Etc. till joke is beaten like the dead horse it is.

Philco

Pro Adventurer
Cloud, and possibly Tifa, appear to have been flipped. (Cloud's pauldron thingy is on the wrong shoulder and both of them seem to have their hairstyles going the wrong way).

Might as well take this moment to point out that in the "Bugenhagen's Observatory" FMV, you can make a character perform an animation by pressing the left or right directional button. I didn't discover this until about 1-2 years ago.

In Barret's case this can look quite funny, as it looks like he is diggin' some music.

Va7yP5v.png

Ybcl3EV.png

Gl3TRUc.png

72x3rEF.png

p3g23SX.png

rs4Apz7.png

NCk7Zay.png

kHSH6K1.png

Zwa45fw.png

DyBY1c0.png

The control is given very briefly, then the forced animations resume and control is taken away.

I think a more commonly known example of movability during FMVs is when you parachute down to Midgar. By pressing any directional button you can make Cloud roll in the left, right, backward or forward direction.

One should get points for smooth falling there! *cue pointless minigame*

Top Bottom