3D Realms

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Shut down.

I feel like I should snark about this being because of Duke Nukem Forever being kept in a state of perpetual development, but I'll leave it to more capable hands.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Oh yeah I keep forgetting that game's still being made. :monster:

In the time they've been messing around constantly moving the game up with the newer technology, they could have made half a dozen games by now, cause everyone knows that even when this game comes out it will be majorly over hyped and probably be like Crysis with a mediocre storyline and be forgotten after awhile.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Didn't come as a surprise really, the last title they published was Prey, and that was like three years ago. There's only so long you can leech off of old games and only so much time you should spend on developing a game.

They released some (development) footage after the shutdown though, and it was looking pretty good. But yeah, it was time to kick ass and chew bubblegum seven years ago, but they were all outta gum.

Top Bottom