US Getting Dissidia Bundle

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
200$? fuck me that's what I paid for my regular PSP with nothing attached. :monster:

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
I know, and it come with Dissidia, Advent Children, and a 2 GB memory stick...

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Why not throw on a unicorn while they're at it. <_<

Any other word on the PSP or is it just white? osorry "Mystic Silver" *mysterious wind blows*

Gattsu

Rookie Adventurer
I've was waiting for this actually. , I was hoping that there was going to be one for Crisis Core, so I'll probably pick this one up.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'll only pay $200 for that if it includes an actual PSP.

Reference

Likes The Bartender
^ It does include a PSP console. :huh:

Most bundle these days are priced at $199.99. I think the selling factors would be the colour and additional stuff. I got the GoW bundle, because at the time, it was that [Red PSP, GoW, Super Bad UMD and Voucher] or NFL Bundle [Blue, NFL, 1GB MS, and some thing else I forget.] I regret choosing the GoW somewhat. It would've been smarter to have gotten the one that included a memory stick.

Anyways, this is a good bundle. The included memory stick [2 gig!] is always a plus. I might even get it, even though I have all I would actually need is the english dissidia.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
^ It does include a PSP console. :huh:

Most bundle these days are priced at 199.99.
oh, awesome. I may goan look into that then, though idk for sure. I'll have to see if there's enough else out on the PSP that I'd want.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This is such a fucking bargain I want to buy it myself even though I already have a PSP. This is probably the best PSP package out there now. SE really kicked ass with this one. :monster:

rickysee

Rookie Adventurer
Square Enix Members revealed the US package art for DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY. A double-sided package cover.

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
I don't have one, but I just pre-ordered a Sony Walkman X1000 for ~$300... I wonder if I should ditch that and get this instead....

I'm super tempted to, though. SOMEONE, CONVINCE ME TO BUY THE PSP PLEASE! :D

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I don't have one, but I just pre-ordered a Sony Walkman X1000 for ~$300... I wonder if I should ditch that and get this instead....

I'm super tempted to, though. SOMEONE, CONVINCE ME TO BUY THE PSP PLEASE! :D

what do you need a walkman for? Use the PSP for music. :wacky:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
What a pile of crap

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
The PSP functions as an MP3 player as well. Not to mention a portable video player too. And with an 80 gig memory stick you can fit a lot of stuff onto it as well.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
You mean 8 GB mem stick, right, Mako?

And yeah, think I might be picking up a PSP with this.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Maybe he was simply stating the empirical fact that you could fit a lot of stuff onto an 80 gig memory stick even if one does not exist :wacky:

SE MEMBERS posted the normal box art(s):

090514_00-thumb-500x431.jpg

Apparently the box (or the slip...I guess) is just double-sided rather than there actually being two separate box arts.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
It's so perfect, yet I am so sad due to my already owning a PSP. ):

Maybe I'll trade in my Darth Vader PSP for this bundle pack. >>

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
Nice detail, the double-sided slip.

I probably won't buy the bundle even if it's released in europe since I bought the crisis core special edition psp.

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
D: If I had any money to spare, I would've gotten me at least one of the special edition PSP bundles.

<<" Maybe I'm hopelessly waiting for a US release of a special edition PSP. However, since I already have a PSP, Advent Children, and a memory stick, I'll probably save $150 and just buy the game.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, I don't think SE or Sony are trying to reach out to people who already *own* a PSP. That'd be ridiculous. This is definitely a deal aimed at consumers who have been hesitant/reluctant to getting a PSP, and need an extra incentive to invest in it.

Which is definitely smart on their part. This is a damn good deal and the best PSP bundle to date. I'm thinking this will draw in a good number of new PSP owners, especially those that are fans of FF but didn't want to just drop the cash for one game and have to buy all of the other shit needed to go with it.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
^ This. It worked for me. I'm reserving mine later today, actually. Also, you did mean 8GB stick above, yes?

Top Bottom