• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

1. Member of the Year

Member of the Year

• [member=2]Cthulhu[/member]

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • [member=13]Cookie Monster[/member]

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • [member=64]Dawnbreaker[/member]

• [member=223]Doom[/member]

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • [member=3867]Fangu[/member]

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • [member=4497]Flintlock[/member]

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • [member=104]Groot[/member]

• [member=668]Lex[/member]

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • [member=1830]Octo[/member]

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • [member=581]Robert Baratheon[/member]

• [member=66]Shademp[/member]

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • [member=546]Shub-Niggurath[/member]

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • [member=683]Splintered[/member]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [member=5]Tetsujin[/member]

• [member=9]The Man[/member]

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • [member=800]The Twilight Mexican[/member]

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • [member=3]X-SOLDIER[/member]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Vote for the finest members of the year. Multiple choice.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Because you're awesome?

Yeah, about four or so folks got my vote here, but Lex and Shademp came to my mind first. Lex, because this really feels like his year here, and Shademp, because he's grown so much, and is so loyal to the site.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
^ Shut up and take our appreciation :monster:

Then again, I don't know why I'm on there considering I was absent for almost half of the year. Perhaps 2015 will be the year of the Flintlock, but there are many more deserving candidates this year.

This is always a tricky category to vote in because there are so many things to take into consideration. It's basically about half a dozen of the other categories rolled into one, such as best quality poster, best topic starter, most entertaining, best front page contributor, best staffer, most fervent TLSer, and a few others. In the end, it boils down to "based on their activity in 2014, whose absence would TLS feel the most?", and with that in mind, I'll vote for the following people:

Cthulhu/Yop moved TLS to a new, more reliable server, and he set up a virtual development environment for us to try things like the vB5 upgrade, which allows us to assess things before they go live. Both of those things will hold TLS in good stead in the coming year.

Lex has been the driving force behind the "new TLS" project and has done an excellent job of recruiting people to the cause. He's also been on of the first to report news like the FFVII PS4 re-release.

Octo has been one of the most active posters on the forums and already took my vote for most entertaining. That's a good combination :)

I almost voted for another 5-8 people but I felt like that would have been harsh on the people I wasn't voting for, since there would have been so few of them, so I just went with my top three.

Cabaret

Donator
Shademp streamed the FF game for the TLS birthday & has written articles & joined Skype chats & generally been awesome.

Others may have done more, but Shad gets my vote.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I don't understand why I'm on this list, tbph. I wasn't even here for ~80% of the year, and I don't actually do anything other than bitch about my family and make the occasionally mildly humorous comment.

But hey, thanks to whoever voted for me. Idgi but it's appreciated.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Octo has been one of the most active posters on the forums and already took my vote for most entertaining. That's a good combination needs to leave the house more

Fixed :monster:

Truly the award should go to the people who do stuff, and not me who just turns up :lol:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Fixed :monster:

Truly the award should go to the people who do stuff, and not me who just turns up :lol:

dumb-and-dumber-shhh-o.gif

There'snoreasontoeverleaveyourhouse.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Cthulhu/Yop moved TLS to a new, more reliable server, and he set up a virtual development environment for us to try things like the vB5 upgrade, which allows us to assess things before they go live. Both of those things will hold TLS in good stead in the coming year.

To be pedantic, I didn't move the server, I just upgraded it :monster:. Speaking of though, I should make sure the configuration of that thing is pervfect and easily copied so that in case of hardware failure (it has happened before after all) we can be up and running quickly again. Setting up the VM wasn't actually that big a deal (just a long-postponed one), and also proved the backup thingy I made works like a charm (also for restoring stuff).

Top Bottom