Votes: 8 40.0%
  • [member=9]The Man[/member]

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Aww, shucks. This is more appealing than the bounciest boobs. Do I need to post proof? :monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems

so...can I have my award now :awesome:

btw I voted for Cher, Cab and Carlie cause you guys have gorgeous smiles, I get the feels guys I really do!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
I'm smiling atm because I thought of this award category when I saw a picture of Carlie and thought, "Ahw, she has a beautiful smile. We should have an award for that.", and now she's been mostly in the lead so far^_^.

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
When I smile, it looks wrong.

Must be all the evil thoughts. xD

any ways, here's my favourite one, outta of a crappy selection:

Attachments

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
lol!

A friend of mine told me I should cosplay Jessica Rabbit. I don't think I got the body for it, but hell, it would be fun to try.

also, wait, is that the Highwind?

Attachments

Ok I'm jumping on the pic wagon but gonna post one's I've not posted before, so from facebook with different hair:

TW I got carried away & couldn't stop copy n pasting!

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Holy shit, Cab, you've such amazing eyes! Don't know why I didn't notice that before! Your smile is great, too, but the eyes, OH MY!

also, thank you, Octo, for your kind words. I totally forgot to do so before. xD

Thanks, but I can't really say I've done anything to make my eyes so gorgeous, I'm just lucky in getting those genes, it balances out & I have bad genes in other areas! :P :lol:

I think we are blessed on this forum with beautiful members & where there is beauty there are gorgeous smiles. :monster:

I really like Aaron's smile from the pic he has with shorter hair & outside somewhere. idk where or when it was taken but I always imagine he is greeting someone who is about to take his arm & be totally focused on him. It's a lil cinema scene that plays in my head every time I see it.

Top Bottom