• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

11) Biggest Overall FF Wonk

Who's the biggest FF wonk? (what even is a wonk)

• Ryushikaze

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Shademp

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Force

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Lex

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • JasonTandro

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • vadersw1

• Claymore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RedFFWolf

• Flintlock

• Splintered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Administrator
These people bathe in all the FF's and eat them for breakfast.

They may have rooms like this:

5aac20210c5c58f1450f08b717b1db1c.jpg

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Again I feel like anybody here could qualify but Ryu is just a freakin' encyclopedia when it comes to the franchise. Sorry guys, but I vote Ryu.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I have an AC DVD somewhere and maybe a few FF games somewhere, do I get votes nao? :monster:

Are they the only objects in your house and/or do they have spotlights on them from every direction in an otherwise empty room? :monster:

Splintered

unsavory tart
Someone from another FF Merch I used to frequent.

yN6uW9x.jpg

:monster:
im likin' that totoro plushie. *smashes thank button*

I also voted Lex, but I could pretty much close my eyes and pick something and random- and I would be ok with it.

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm amazed that someone decided to vote for me when there are clearly bigger wonks out there. :monster:

Like Ryu, for example. Name an FF game and he'll be able to have an in-depth conversation about it with you. I can only do that for about half of the main series titles and almost none of the sequels and spin-offs.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
yN6uW9x.jpg

Because you didn't nominate yourself, :monster:

How was Tres not nominated? In the absence of Tres, I vote Ryu.

Because you didn't nominate him, :monster:

I know. Had I noticed he hadn't been nominated, I would've nommed him in a heartbeat. Maybe next year I shouldn't just skim the list. And I'll admit had Tres been on here, it still would've been a tossup between him and Ryu anyway.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
yN6uW9x.jpg

Because you didn't nominate yourself, :monster:

Well that would be self centered. :awesomonster:

Someone from another FF Merch I used to frequent.

yN6uW9x.jpg

im likin' that totoro plushie. *smashes thank button*

yN6uW9x.jpg

I want your Totoro Pillow. And your Portal Gun. Oh and nice FF stuff too :awesome:

Totoro is love. <3 I won him at a night fair in the city... only took 40$ but given that I saw smaller plushies in shops for 60, I felt okay about it. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom