• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

13) Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life

Who would you like to meet the most offline?

• Lex

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mr. Ite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VaderSW1

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Howl

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Flare

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ami

• Fangu

• Shademp

• Joe

• Octo

• Avec

• Force

• Alex Strife

• Carlie

• Yop

• Sprites

• Mage

• Kimble

• Dark Nation

• Ghost

• Flintlock

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Keveh-Kins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I think Carlie was following Aaron's policy of allowing multiple votes in polls with more than a certain number of options.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Havec is my new favorite ship name. Now go forth and wreak Havec all over the place. Someone else get the camera.

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Is this gonna turn into multiple choices? I wanna know before I vote, because I'd like to meet several of you guys, actually.
If not, I'm voting for Joe anyway. :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Is this gonna turn into multiple choices? I wanna know before I vote, because I'd like to meet several of you guys, actually.
If not, I'm voting for Joe anyway. :monster:
<3

You got my vote anyway :monster:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Can't we just transfer unused "Jokers" from the FF Music Competition to this thread?

28v6cms.png

Lex

Administrator
Because people have already voted I'm not going to be changing the poll. I apologise for the inconsistencies. When I said in a previous thread to Carlie "did you mean to make this multiple choice" she didn't say yes, so I had assumed it was a mistake.

From now on all polls with more than 7 options will have multiple choice.

RedFFWolf

Donator
That was definitely the toughest poll of 'em all so far.
(Even if it was multiple choice it would still have been a toughie)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I can imagine having a blast hanging out with most of the nominees here, so it's very tough to pick just one. I think I'll cast my vote in secret because it feels unfair leaving people out. :P

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
There isnt anyone on that list that i wouldnt shag or buy a pint. You can work out which is which :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
*sees poll*

You guys realize that I'm the-anti-of-social, right? :wacky:

A day with me entails watching me walk to the fridge 57 times to see if it's magically re-stocked itself with food, witnessing me picking lint out of my belly button while I point out all the reasons why life has no meaning, and being ignored so hard that you begin to question whether or not you really exist.

So, in other words, thanks for the votes. You're all in for a REAL treat. :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Fangu, purely because I want someone just as crazy as me about FFXII to nerd out with.

Not bad lookin' either! :awesome:

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
A day with me entails watching me walk to the fridge 57 times to see if it's magically re-stocked itself with food, witnessing me picking lint out of my belly button while I point out all the reasons why life has no meaning.

You and I would get along wonderfully :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom