• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

14) Member You'd Most Like to Bone (New)

Who would you most like to bone?

• Flare

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Howl

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Cab

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Carlie

• Mage

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Joe

• Avec

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Noxy

• Octo

• Fangu

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Keveh

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Tetsujin

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Administrator
These people have sexual appeal :monster:

Now with multiple choice. You are allowed 4 votes.

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
VOTE FOR ALL THE SEXY LADIES

x-all-the-things-template.png

Ghost X

Again here, I think I forgot the vote limit. My mind was apparently in other places. I will accept most forms of punishment. *cough* :P.

Lex

Administrator
Send me a PM with the votes you want to remove in which polls and I'll sort the numbers. If you need to remember who you voted for just look at the italicised names.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Again here, I think I forgot the vote limit. My mind was apparently in other places. I will accept most forms of punishment. *cough* :P.

Stop voting for everyone, Ghost. :awesome: I did not just say that.

Might as well be blunt about it, so I'm voting for Joe again.

Ship has leveled up!
Was: Water ship
Now: Air ship
:awesome:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
My four has been voted for (lol). Kevehz was among that number since I bet he has all the ortifices I could ever hope for! :monster:

Cabaret

Donator
I voted Keveh too cos there is something damn hot about philosophers who can make you laugh. If he can do DIY too, I'm bagging him!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I cast a couple of votes last night, but apparently my brain wasn't happy with someone I left out, because it made me dream about them last night. We didn't "bone" but I was definitely interested. Also Lex was there in our hotel room cockblocking. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Why was I cockblocking is the question? What was I doing? Perhaps trying to prevent an STI? Or just bone you myself? :D

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
You were probably watching a new FFVII trailer and telling them to shut the fuck up. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I think you wanted a piece of me yourself, Lex. :P It was passive rather than active blocking; me and the lady in question started planning where else we could go to have our fun. ;)

I so want to see a sitcom with Lex and Flint as the lead characters, living in the same apartment. Hijinks and sexual tension would ensue. <3

You were probably watching a new FFVII trailer and telling them to shut the fuck up. :monster:
17950cef4a3eba1ead5dd83110541f30.gif

Lex

Administrator
I think you wanted a piece of me yourself, Lex. :P It was passive rather than active blocking; me and the lady in question started planning where else we could go to have our fun. ;)

tumblr_n0ecdstibK1qcuh8uo9_r1_250.gif

I so want to see a sitcom with Lex and Flint as the lead characters, living in the same apartment. Hijinks and sexual tension would ensue. <3

878d0916bc570f49ae56c330dcefe9a2.jpg

Both the most likely and most dignified scenario. I'll take it.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm not at the top anymore in this poll since it's become multiple choices. I'm not sure if I feel relieved or disappointed. :monster:

But oooooooh, look at whooo iiiis...... :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom