Votes: 1 6.7%
  • [member=66]Shademp[/member]

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Wine does the craziest shit to me. Just ask anyone from that Skype video call 3-4 weeks ago. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Easily Lex, he has some of the best drunk stories ever. Like the time he let a random dude shave off his beard. I bring this up every single time he goes out drinking, he once left me this message after I did:

Drunk Lex said:
i promise ythsat this eill not hqappen/ has not happeneed
A few days later while we were on a call I told him his message was really funny, his response "What message?". :monster:

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
Yeah this is old.

Idc...

I oddly almost never advertise that I'm drunk here... Or anywhere online. I've cut back a lot too though.

Freed knows what I mean.

I was drunk that first time I Skype called with TLSers. My bf was totally shit faced and kept interrupting me & I got really pissed off and was practically screaming at him.

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
I voted Ami, since she's a fucking' hilarious drunk. Chatty. Friendly. Funny as fuck.

Top Bottom