• Ami

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Administrator
These people provide humour when inebriated.

Now with multiple choice :monster:

You are allowed 4 votes.

Last edited:

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
Damn this was hard. :/ I do have say though, that Lex and Ami really make me laugh every time they light up like a Christmas tree!

I still remember that day Carlie and I were chatting with Lex while he was trashed out of his mind, sleeping in his car. BEST TIME EVAR!

Last edited:
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Only voted for the one I knew for certain about and that was you Lexy buddy. Many a conversation we've had has been qualified with "I'm a bit drunk right now so..." lol!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Lex, off course, because you're hilarious when you've been drinking. :awesome:

Kimble because of that awesome thread/post he made while drunk, it was beautiful. :monster:

And Joe, because talking to him when he's marginally inebriated has proven to be fun. So many exclamation marks! :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Still baffled how I've been voted for this.

I've not really been that drunk this year... for TLS' eyes and ears. :closedmonster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm glad somebody still remembers that time. I haven't drunkenly harassed my friends like that in a while :monster:

My votes go to Fangu and Kimble. Fangu is hilarious drunk and Kimble is a damn legend when he's had a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom