• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

18) The Phoenix Down Award (Best Comeback)

Who had the best return?

• Channy

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Max Caufield

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Mage

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Cab

• Howl

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Marcus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Administrator
This award is for people who went away and then returned to us in a fashionable style :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Damn, waited too long for this. And I wasn't here for any of these other comebacks. Well hell.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I voted for you too Mage; IIRC you came back shortly after I joined. I liked you as soon as I saw you posting. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^But weren't you already back by the time I joined? Right? :O I mean I thought you were..... was I wrong?! O__O

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I came back in July shortly after things were announced but when it started kicking up again. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
....I don't really remember, I was so new that everyone was new to me. :monster:
Sorry Channy, next time my heart vote is all yours. :awesome:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
What if you play the Remake and hate it and then come back a year later to check on everyone? No wait don't do that, I'd miss you. :sadpanda:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I have a feeling that once the remake comes out all of us are going to fall off the face of the earth and lose touch with reality until we all finish the game 2432798 times and begin to hear news of the second segment/story/chapter. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom