• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

19) Best Graphics (avatar/signature/etc.) Award

Who has the best graphics?

• Howl

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Flare

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • John Cena

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Pixel

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Gabe

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Obsidian Fire (The Engineer)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Yop

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Ghost

• Lex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
These people have been nominated because of their creative use of graphics, whether it's their avatar, their witty signature, a combination of the two, or whatever else you guys found appealing about their use of the aesthetic! Some of those nominated made their own graphics from scratch, some creatively used existing images to make their statement. Either way, they're all pretty damn impressive!

Since there are more than 7 options, you may choose up to 4 TLSers!

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Why am I on here...don't know a lick of photoshop. Can't even make elementary level art in paint. :wacky:

Flare, Pixel, Gabe and Obsidian, ofc. :monster:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Obsidian Fire has been going by the name of The Engineer for a while now... just in case anyone is wondering who Obs is.

And it's Howl, Flare, Pixel, Gabe for me.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Obsidian both has an awesome sig and made my current Pyro stuff for me. That = win to me :reapermon:

Ghost X

I make my own avatars, but have been slack this year in creating them, so probably don't deserve said award :awesome:. Granted, I'm not sure if the same argument can't be had for others. I need evidence before I vote :awesome:. I'm not sure who has created what, that is.

Lex

Administrator
I updated the name for you Obs.

(why did nobody nominate flint for this, I'd have voted for him XD)

EDIT: I made my own avatar from a composite of the first trailer and my own sig for the first time ever this year, they're the ones I'm using now. They're both utterly shit, don't vote for me.

Instead, click "Signature by Gabriel" in my actual sig and see reasons why you should vote for him :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Then click "Especially for me, by the awesome GLD" and remember it for next year :reapermon:

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
(why did nobody nominate flint for this, I'd have voted for him XD)
Probably because I don't have a signature and only update my avatar about once a year. :P

I didn't think this award was for anything other than avatars and signatures, really.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I was unaware in previous years it was possible to be eligible for graphics you hadn't created/edited yourself :awesome: We live and learn I guess.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I 'photoshopped' my current avatar, Cloud in a wig, a short while ago and I'm currently having fun using it as my avatar right now. I used my Sketchbook art program on my computer for it.
My previous avatar is currently my signature, which is a dragon I drew a year or two ago using my Sketchbook program. They don't really match, but I like my dragon, so thar. :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Voted'd. My votes included Flare and Howl, who's avvies always make me laugh or smile when I see them. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom