• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

2) Most likely to need a swear filter

Most likely to need a swear fliter?

• Mage

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • Jodie Holmes (Ami)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Lex

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I think we may need to retire this award next year unless someone who can give Mage a run for her money appears, as if.

RedFFWolf

Donator
Maybe we oughta just give Mage some kind of obligatory prize, and really nominate for the "Second most likely to need a swear filer" :P
Buy, hey, it's not over yet - so long as all nominees continue to craft their posts very wisely from here on out

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
While I agree that both Lex and Mage (especially Mage) love their swear words, Ami on vidz can get really potty-mouthed so I picked her. Love you, dear! <3

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
HEY HEY HEY I was under the impression that this was going be backed up by pure statistical pleasure rather than opinions!

Not like I'm worried though, fuck dat shit. :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Actually, why should anyone need a swear filter? That's censorship! Plus, adult language is okay, we're all adults. sort of.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Jesus Mage, at this rate you'd fit right in with my family. One of my cousins says 'Fuck' to every other word, so yeah, welcome to my family. :monster:

I was at the UN in Geneva today and bought a book from their bookshop called How to swear around the world. Maybe it should be Mage's prize?

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
^DUDE! You're back!

tumblr_nxd5t623KY1uz17elo3_250.gif

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I love how I get that response in basically every thread I post in :awesome:

Also, to stay on topic: Fuck all that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom