• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

2. The Lifestream Lifetime Achievement Award

The Lifestream Lifetime Achievement Award

• [member=2]Cthulhu[/member]

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • [member=13]Cookie Monster[/member]

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • [member=64]Dawnbreaker[/member]

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • [member=223]Doom[/member]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [member=3867]Fangu[/member]

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • [member=4497]Flintlock[/member]

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • [member=104]Groot[/member]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [member=668]Lex[/member]

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • [member=1830]Octo[/member]

• [member=581]Robert Baratheon[/member]

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • [member=66]Shademp[/member]

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • [member=546]Shub-Niggurath[/member]

• [member=683]Splintered[/member]

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • [member=5]Tetsujin[/member]

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • [member=9]The Man[/member]

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • [member=800]The Twilight Mexican[/member]

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • [member=3]X-SOLDIER[/member]

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
An award for the person who has contributed the most to the site over the course of its existence. Multiple choice.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Yop, Fangu, Flint, Lex, Mage, Aaron, Tres, and X got my votes here. I'm really glad I didn't need to pick a single person; not sure I could. xD

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Before everyone votes for Yop, I'd like to point out that he won this award last year, when we ran it for the first time. I think the idea was to only give this award once to each person, like they do at the Oscars, etc. I asked about it in the discussion thread but nobody ever replied to me :(

Fangu

Great Old One
^ That's a good point. Lifetime achievement awards are meant to be given out only once.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Before everyone votes for Yop, I'd like to point out that he won this award last year, when we ran it for the first time. I think the idea was to only give this award once to each person, like they do at the Oscars, etc. I asked about it in the discussion thread but nobody ever replied to me :(

I did reply. :(

Cabaret

Donator
I thought this award was for the member with the biggest change/develpment in his/her lifetime...... on reflection that doesn't make a lot of sense! :P

Perhaps go with Aaron's definition folks! :monster:

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
I'm not feeling enough Tres love around here guys. He wrote the Love Triangle Analysis friends! That's fairly important to this site:wacky:.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You're right, sorry! I should have said that nobody running the awards (i.e. Aaron) replied. :P

Sorry about that. Only a couple people commented on it and I was preoccupied with other things so I forgot about it. If people want I can just disregard votes for Yop for this award and use whoever has the next most votes instead. (Which right this instant would be you).

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
It's fine, don't worry about it. People have already voted for Yop this year, and those votes should stand. Just make a decision, one way or the other, before next year's awards :)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm voting for Shademp, who is currently in the lead. He has produced a bigger share of the unique content on TLS than anyone else, and he's done it over many years. That alone is enough for him to deserve this recognition. Many of us might not be here if it wasn't for his work!

@Flintlock

*bows*

It is funny though how, when looking back, it feels like I've done so little. Then I remember that there is a lot of research I've made that hasn't been published (see DC Version Guide and miscellaneous FFVII data digging). Plus I was involved back when the frontpage was redesigned.

For anyone who wants to see just how short my list of article accomplishments are:
- Shademp's FFVII Stuff

Cabaret

Donator
I'm back to thinking this should be member with the best lifetime achievements of the year. I may have voted on this basis so may have rendered the vote all wonky. :monster:

Top Bottom