• Obsidian

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Ghost X

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These folks have been nominated because you all recognized their artistic talent, be it with paint, digital media, sculpting materials, charcoal, pencil, etc and etc. Now - if you don't get the Gold in this award, do NOT think yourself a lesser artist! You're all incredibly talented, and I know that we all love to gaze upon thy works!

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
Agr'd, everyone's art here is fuckin' amazin'. That said, I like Ghost's the best. Honestly, his recent artwork blows my mind. o.O

imo there should be more people here, I'd still vote for Howl, cos I love the intricacy of her work, but where are all the stick figure aficionados?!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
All extremely talented people, but I gotta go with Flare - the Octorok she made never fails to make me smile. Even though Freybs broke one of his legs :sadfeis:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
All extremely talented people, but I gotta go with Flare - the Octorok she made never fails to make me smile. Even though Freybs broke one of his legs :sadfeis:
D: Oh noes, one of his little legs? :( If you have said leg, you can use a touch of water-based glue to glue it back on. >,<

Oh oh, and thanks for such a compliment! :joy:

Fangu

Great Old One
Also, reminder that the awesome banner currently used by the default forum theme was made by Ghost :monster:

Here it is, if you didn't ctrl+f5 or you are on mobile or some other shitty device that doesn't let you load without cache in an easy way:

Large

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
That banner certainly made me chuckle. But since this isn't a multiple choice poll, I'm going to have to go with Flare and give Ghost an honourable mention. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom