2009 MTV Movie Awards [Best Song From A Movie]

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Paramore sold out epicly hard for Twilight, which makes them full of fail. Thank God Muse isn't being known as the poster child of shitty books and movies. :monster:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
they know what's epic and what's a fail. Best of thinking i say :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Not really, Paramore just appeals to the masses of 12 year old girls everywhere who want to date a dead man. Bravo Paramore, Bravo. :awesome:

btw Miley +1 fo reelz

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
planning to rule a world with Zombie soldiers lead by fucking Vampires such as Edtard?

Tyra was in Hannah Montana The Movie, i think it's pretty epic :monster:

Harley

rain city state of mind
Not really, Paramore just appeals to the masses of 12 year old girls everywhere who want to date a dead man. Bravo Paramore, Bravo. :awesome:

btw Miley +1 fo reelz
I like Paramore (i rock a a shirt every now and than of theirs :monster: )

But they did kind of "sell-out" with the whole Twilight thing.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The Wrestler isn't as good as the Fountain. But both films are amazing :awesome:

haichinamie

Banned
I have no idea about any of these theme songs apart from Jai Ho. Not the Pussycat Dolls version though, as Nicole Swerzingewrw pisses me off with her incompetency of being able to prounce it properly right after the other singer says it correctly... and what was Twilight's theme song? Besides the Muse songs that they raped...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Anywho why are you guys watching the mtv awareards , its a total joke to any real band :monster:

This. If they've even had nominations for 1% of all bands / music available, I'd be impressed at the quantity and diversity of MTV.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
we don't have muse here D; that's why

Top Bottom