• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

2012 TLS Awards Results

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Thanks for the votes for me, and congrats to everyone who got an award, by the way. :)

I was too focused on the stats before! :lol:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Best at starting awesome threads with Aaron & saving the world with Fangu. Third to join Cosmos & poast n00dz...

...Yeah, I'm totally ok with these results. xD

Thanks for the votes, everyone!!!

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
bRONZE FOR MOST MISSED

WELL FUCK YA'LL TOO

You have to share the award with Brent too, my shipping senses are tingling. :monster:

So in my 4 years on this forum my first two awards are a bronze for best ass and a silver for Most likely to be on Chaos side? That's actually very accurate. :monster:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
12. Best Thread Killer

2012gold.gif

King Porky Minch (Matthewtheman)​

30. Most Likely to Get Banned

2012gold.gif

King Porky Minch (Matthewtheman)

31. Most Likely to Die in the Zombie Apocalypse

2012silver.gif

38. Least Likely to Be Sexually Active

2012bronze.gif

King Porky Minch (Matthewtheman)​

39. “Least Likely to Win Any Other Award” Award

2012silver.gif

Thanks for the awards. I love how I got that last one along with all these other awards.:monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Congrats to everyone wot won fings. And I'm honored to have been voted most entertaining but......

I DONT HANDLE PRAISE WELL! :O

Thanks for the votes everyone. Hopefully I'll do something this year to warrant votes in the 2013 TLS Awards. =)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Congrats to all who won an award, and thanks to those who made me joint third best comeback.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I noticed how a lot of the people on the "Most Missed" category(hito and Ryu being examples) were not even gone in the first place, just rather inactive.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
So let's see Dacon come back, eh? hito is here, he just hasn't been poasting too much, Sprites and Ryoko have been poasting plenty, and Tiff has returned. Make a poast Dacon! Join them in their returnededness!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@KingPorkyMitch: Actually I really haven't been all that active recently, due to work and stuff, I've made the occasional post maybe a few more the last couple of days with xmas holiday, but my activity has gone well off the radar in the last few months, in fact this is probably the only post you're getting off me for the next 3 days as I've got a dinner tonight, birthday celebrations tomorrow and a hangover to suffer on Sunday :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
So let's see Dacon come back, eh? hito is here, he just hasn't been poasting too much, Sprites and Ryoko have been poasting plenty, and Tiff has returned. Make a poast Dacon! Join them in their returnededness!

1. Would you prefer it if I fuck off again? My personal life is sod all to do with you, but has plenty of bearing on my activity.

2. Awards are based on the past twelve months, not the last twenty minutes of the year.

3. I've been posting a reasonable amount in the past month, my activity before that was very little.

4. Why am I explaining myself to you? Quit whining, it's not like the awards are your call.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

I am going to relay this post to him don't worry k? I'll make sure you get his full and honest answer. Hang tight, son.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
1. Would you prefer it if I fuck off again? My personal life is sod all to do with you, but has plenty of bearing on my activity.

2. Awards are based on the past twelve months, not the last twenty minutes of the year.

3. I've been posting a reasonable amount in the past month, my activity before that was very little.

4. Why am I explaining myself to you? Quit whining, it's not like the awards are your call.

Maybe I missed something, but in the post you quoted...wasn't he just asking that Dacon return?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
He also said Mage had been posting plenty, amongst other things, implying that she didn't deserve the "Most Missed" award.

Top Bottom