• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

2019 TLS Awards Master Thread

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Heyo! Fancy seeing you again lmao.

This master thread (and it’s sisters) are designed to be a guide of sorts for the upcoming awards! They’ll cover everything from threads to be made, to scheduling (or an odd lack of lmao), to eligibility, to suggestions of what to consider for each award.

Please note that this event on the forum is running parallel to a separate one on the discord. The nominations and awards there are considered separate to the ones here, so nomming someone for an award on discord IS NOT THE SAME as nominating them on the forum. They’re, again, separate events running parallel to each other.

Moving on…. A few rules.

1. You may not nominate yourself.
  2. You may not attempt to seriously guilt or manipulate other members into nomming/voting for you. Anyone caught doing this will be excluded from the awards event.
  3. You may not taunt each other/fight with other potential nominees over who does or doesn’t deserve a win. I don’t actually expect this to be a problem cuz we grown, lol, but I wanna cover my bases anyway.
  4. You may nominate as many folks as you’d like in any category so long as they qualify.
  5. You may nominate anonymously by sliding in my DMs with your noms. I’m sworn to secrecy!
  6. You may ask to be removed from consideration if someone nominates you for an award that you don’t care to win.
  7. You may have oodles and oodles of fun lmao

*pls*

CUC8Z9MqX8hV6Q2r4sMsZwvDUqNkD2lFhU_UsvQiEUj6QOXffYmw4YPXrGEktvDtQ3ZEnOyQu_VIXBiYyasZhISkU0H8x8T8ToppCkMmJwDVbnX3_9wWSGP9J9R4bwdCO8ZAmRRg

Second..
First of all, thank you all for bearing with me in what’s been a something of an erratic year in terms of event running. Some things never kicked off despite my announcing they’d happen whilst other things started later or ran much longer than planned. Like, I totally said that this post would be happening last Friday and here we are. Yikes! It’s all been a bit crazy and unreliable and I do wanna take a moment to apologise…

tenor.gif
… I wish I could say that things will get better soon and that I’d work harder to run a tighter ship.. But I’m not so sure that I can with all that’s been going on as of late! All I can promise is that I’ll try eh?? Hard deadlines make me nervous nowadays, but I can like.. Vaguely promise that certain things will happen around a certain time… that’s good enough eh…?? Eh???

tenor.gif
Anywhose...

This year, there are going to be 40 awards divided amongst 4 categories and there will be one nomination thread per category. Those threads are:

Winner placements will be up to 4 slots, same as last year iirc. Nominations will be open till around the end of November.

Yes but
Fancy said said:
Members are encouraged to post either original pieces or links to their works, whether they will be collected in the second post of this thread for quick reference.

The creativity section is asking members to post links to their own voice acting, artwork, writing etc....

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Indeed, in posting links to your works and uploading and such, you're more volunteering yourself to be considered for nomination. Note that in the eligibility bit, anyone is technically qualified to be nominated for this award as opposed to exclusively those members who have uploaded their work to the Talent Showcase thread! And I worded it that way because I know several of our members are talented n such and have a reputation for their work (indeed, I'd consider you one with such a reputation! <3) , and so don't necessarily need to post anything for consideration because folks know their work already.

I've created a space for folks to link to their own work n such to draw attention to/highlight work that they've created that they'd like to showcase in order, again, to be considered for nomination! And in the case that established creators with solid reputations want to post a drabble or two or a few pictures of some fresh creation, they have the space for that, too.

I hope that's all clear now! <3 Do let me know if I'm missing your point or further complicating things cuz :wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
It’s absolutely my pleasure—this is my favourite event of the year!

Oh, and a distinction about the discord and forum that I wanted to make!!!:

Please note that this event on the forum is running parallel to a separate one on the discord. The nominations and awards there are considered separate to the ones here, so nomming someone for an award on discord IS NOT THE SAME as nominating them on the forum. They’re, again, separate events running parallel to each other.

Thank you!!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
heyo!!

Meant to post this yesterday, but the nomination period is ending this week. You have until the **29th** to om nom nom, and then we have all of December to vote with a category being released each week!

Thanks for your time! Happy nomming!

Top Bottom