• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

2020 FF7R Calendar

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Started putting this together for the new year, with each month highlighting a particular character. For those whose birthdays are known, they are the featured character for their birthday month. Cloud, however, also has March as well as his birthday month of August, as March is when FF7R comes out and I wanted him in that month as well since he's the main character. I've got January through March done so far, but I'll get the others done soon. I just wanted to start with these to have them up in time for the new year. I've made both desktop wallpaper versions and printable 11x8.5 versions, so feel free to use whichever you like, if you want. For the printable ones, I think they'll look best on some nice glossy photo paper, and be sure to set it to print to the edge if you can, as that'll look best. I hope you like them, and there'll be more to come soon!

Desktop wallpapers:

Printable sheets:

Last edited:

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Thanks! Glad you like them. I do graphic design for a living, so layout is something I'm very experienced with. April-June should be there, I can see them just fine, but if you want, I can PM them to you.

Top Bottom