• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

22) Funniest/Most Entertaining Award

Who among these do you find to be the most entertaining?

• Shademp

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Carlie

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Lex

• Mage

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Gabe

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Kimble

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Channy

• Howl

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Octo

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Joe

• Yop

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Kuroto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cabaret

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Keveh Kins

• Hito

• Dark Nation

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Flare

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
These members have been recognized for their ability to entertain us, whether by wit, sarcasm, or just some good old fashioned humor. Which of these wisecrackers have left your questioning your ability to keep a straight face while perusing the forums at work? :monster:

Once again, greater than 7 nominees gets you up to 4 votes to cast! Choose wisely!

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
well, shit, this is one of my favorite polls and ofc there's a shitton of people to choose from. Even four seems like a small number. [whinging]

I'll come back to this when I think it over some.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I'm surprised the "Sexy Mass of Puns" was not nominated. :monster:

Lex, Joe, Shady and Howl. Reasons are unrequired I think.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Voted for Channy, Octo, Howl, and Joe, because you all make me laugh a lot of times and y'know, laughter is good for you! <3 :awesome:
But there's actually many of you peoples on here that makes me laugh, and I can't vote for ya'll. :(

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Fuuuuuu another poll Ami should have been in!! Damn :(
tumblr_m76y3u29WF1rnn7li.gif

Aww, I'll take you thinking I'm funny over a nonexistent (I totally mean one that doesn't give a physical one!) award. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Shad, Octo, Yop and Kev all make me laugh for very different reasons. :D

(Kev mainly because he's a walking disaster when we play Civ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom