• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

24) Best Newcomer Award

Who do you think has brought the most to the forums

• Flare

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Starling

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Hian

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • vadersw1

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mayo Master

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Kinoae

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • JasonTandro

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Dark Nation

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • CrashOuch

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
We've really taken notice of these new members! They've added a lot to the community in the short time that they've been here, and we really appreciate the enthusiasm that they have brought to the forums. Keep up the good posting, guys! <3

Greater than 7 nominees = up to 4 votes are allowed!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Flare, Starling and JT have all been spectacular additions this year. Though they might not all have joined the forums this year, they definitely became a big part of the community! ^_^

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Agree with Joe about Flare and Starling. Also gonna go with Kionae and Vader (though not sure how much of noobies they are). For what its worth I think hian deserves a special shout out for the translations and CrashOuch will probably win this award next year at the rate she's going.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm wondering when everyone on the poll actually joined us. If I wasn't falling asleep in my chair I'd probably look it up. Maybe later. :)

Lex

Administrator
vader is definitely one of my votes given that he's completely revamped and revitalised the podcasts and puts a lot of effort into them.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Here we go (US date format because I copied and pasted what the forum told me):

Flare: 06/23/2015
Starling: 01/01/2014
hian: 08/24/2015
vaderSW1: 05/12/2015
Mayo Master: 07/04/2015
Kinoae (AKA Kionae :P): 06/24/2015
JasonTandro (AKA Santa Christ): 12/17/2013
Dark Nation: 01/26/2015
CrashOuch: 06/20/2015

Last year's nominations closed on 12/13/2014. Starling and JasonTandro joined before then, and it's not like either of them lurked for a year or two before posting, so I'm not sure they should be eligible. :P

I could vote for everyone else on the list; they've all contributed in some meaningful ways. Since I'm limited to just four, though: I agree with Lex about vader doing a great job with the podcasts; hian's posts are almost daunting in how analytical and detailed they are, but they're very impressive; Mayo Master entertained and informed with his rugby world cup reports; and Kionae has made some great points in our political threads. Tough luck, everyone else!

RedFFWolf

Donator
I stuck with just 2015 folk, and mostly 'cause that suddenly made the vote a lot easier :awesome:

I believe it was I who added Dark Nation and CrashOuch to the lineup, so I'll say a little something about that. First, a quick throat clearance... ... ...and here I go.

Dark Nation - An entertaining fellow whose posts I've seen are mostly humourous in nature - and yet, he shows himself to be a very sympathetic person when others are having a hard time and whatnot. Many others, no doubt, have had some quality interaction with this guy by now, so in ways he needs no introduction ;)

CrashOuch - Only beginning to get into the threads around the time the nominations were opening up, but I saw the personality shine through from the get-go and thought "This girl is cool. She'll be around as a most welcome member". Also, her very first post was an entry for the Fanworks Competition, where her entry page on DeviantArt encouraged people to check out TLS because we were all awesome over here :awesome: (no exaggeration, it's as good as word for word, I recall)

Everyone else, of course, has incredible qualities, and all are quite worthy of the award. Voting wasn't easy for this one - thank God/goodness/fuck for multiple choice.

Starling

Pro Adventurer
It might be the different in timezones but I actually joined on December 31st 2013, probably a few hours before new years. Then I didn't post much until this year, which is when I switched to my current profile image. I doubt most people remember the one I originally had. In any case, I was surprised Jason and I seemed to qualify for the newcomer award and figured it was a matter of when we became active enough on the forums to start getting noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom