• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

25) Best Quality Poster Award

Who do you think made the best posts this year?

• Gabriel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JasonTandro

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Fangu

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Flintlock

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • X-Soldier

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Monterosa

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Hian

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Ghost

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Tres

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Lex

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Joe

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Mage

• Octo

• Kinoae

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RedFFWolf

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
These members impress us with their meaningful posts, whether they are long, thought out responses, or quick and witty retorts. They always add fodder to whatever conversation they are having, which keeps our forums alive and active! Thank you all for really bringing your best to the table!

So many people to vote for! Each voter may cast up to 4 votes for this one :)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I dunno how I got nommd for this when all I do is shitpost :wacky:

I voted for X, JT and Ghost. When I read these guys posts it's obvious how much thought goes into both their wording and - on relevant topics - their research.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Monterosa, X and Hian, because they all do their research and/or put some heart in it <3

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
As I said in the best newcomer poll, hian has made some excellent posts this year. Ghost and Tres make excellent posts every year. And since this is one of the only categories to feature my bro (Monterosa), I'll vote for him as well. I think it's safe to say he put more time into deciding which songs to vote for in the music contest, and then writing up his explanations, than anyone else. I'm allowed a little family bias, right? :)

Edit: those four also appear consecutively in the poll, which pleases my inner OCD.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^I voted for your brother too as one of my votes, after seeing how amazingly thought-out his posts were for the music contest. I loved reading them, they were absolutely quality posts. He deserves the votes. :joy:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Tres and Ghost were the names that jumped out at me for this. For some reason, even if I disagree with them, I usually come around to their way of thinking just by the power of the presentation of their posts. Hawt damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom