• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

25. Most Predictable

Most Predictable

• [member=6249]Abortedj[/member]

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • [member=2]Cthulhu[/member]

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • [member=4497]Flintlock[/member]

• [member=1049]Ghost X[/member]

• [member=6097]jazzflower92[/member]

• [member=96]Masamune[/member]

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • [member=184]Morrigan[/member]

• [member=1830]Octo[/member]

• [member=9]The Man[/member]

• [member=9830]Umatbru[/member]

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Perhaps these people are dependable. I've never been certain what this award is supposed to be about.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Definitely Umatbru. Everyone in this thread pre-empted all the negative things he could say about the game... and then he said them anyway. Needs his hand held through every tiny step. Actually, I think he's still just trolling us, but he's a predictable troll, at least.

I can't say the others are anywhere near as predictable. I suppose Abortedj is pretty predictable in his dislike of almost everything. Normally I'd say you're predictable, Aaron, but seeing as you actually messaged a woman recently, I'll let you off the hook this year ;)

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Umatbru's threads are fun. He's a fun troll. Gets me in the mood to play all these horrible games. :monster:

I felt the same way about Abortedj at first but I'm pretty sure that one of these days he's going to come across something that's just alright in his book. Mark my words: on Christmas day he'll post a video commentary on all the things he loves. :awesome:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
There's going to be a movie about him and the woman who taught him it was okay to love again. :monster:

We're just having fun with you, Aborted (granted, at your expense). I think you're pretty alright.

Top Bottom