• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

26) Best .gif Reply Award

Who had the best .gif reply of the year?

• Howl

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Octo

• Channy

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • JasonTandro

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Joe

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Kuroto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lex

• Dark Nation

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Carlie

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Gabriel

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Tetsujin

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
These members always astound us with their ability to find just the right .gif for the situation at hand.

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Good job, guys :monster:

Vote for up to four members!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I was gonna go look for one but it turns out half of what I post are gif responses.

< Quality Poster material right here. :wacky:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I didn't see these, but this seems semi-important to Channy. I'll throw her a bone :awesome:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
The Pyro/Death/Wolfwood/Gym Leader Devil has no pity! ... however I am sometimes incredibly random :wackymonster:

I did have a tiny bit of basis, I've seen you post .gifs and know your taste... just didn't see them used for responses throughout the year :doh:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Ok the fact that you're not nommed for this is frankly a travesty. In my heart, there is only one true winner. Hint: :mjolnir:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom