• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

27) Hottest Male Award

Who is the hottest male of them all?

• Shademp

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Mr. Ite

• Mog

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yop

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Joe

• Lex

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Kuja9001

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Hito

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • RedFFWolf

• Alex Strife

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Xelazander

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Marcus

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Tres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghost X

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
These guys are known around the board for being smokin' hot! Sadly, I don't think enough of them have submitted pictorial evidence (pectorial? :wacky: ), and so I demand that we see some proof of their hotness ASAP!

So who gets your panties damp/trousers tight?

The abundance of delicious man-flesh in this poll means that we get to vote for up to four of them, although I'm not sure if that will be enough to satisfy our ridiculous appetites ;)

Lex

Administrator
So many specimens, so little time

Gavin-Dunne.gif

JRtDkoe.gif

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I'd kill to stuff Shady's turkey. Have you ever seen a yummier face than his? I would lick whip cream off it all day long!

RedFFWolf

Donator
Tried looking back at the Member Picture thread for photos of everyone. Not sure whether to feel stalkerish or not :awesome: - kiddin', tis all a bit a fun.

If only I'd have seen a pic of X-Soldier before nominations, he'd have certainly gotten a vote too ^_^

4 votes is just not enough :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom