• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

28. Best Ass (CONTESTANTS UPDATED)

Best Ass

• [member=9724]Airling[/member]

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • [member=4031]AvecAloes[/member]

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • [member=9487]Cabaret[/member]

• [member=2]Cthulhu[/member]

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • [member=9733]Darth[/member]

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • [member=64]Dawnbreaker[/member]

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • [member=3867]Fangu[/member]

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • [member=4497]Flintlock[/member]

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • [member=546]Shub-Niggurath[/member]

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • [member=214]Sprites[/member]

• [member=1421]Xelazander[/member]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [member=184]Morrigan[/member]

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
A highly coveted award, this refers to the individual with the most appealing posterior.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Voting Fangu again, because dat ass. :awesome:

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Had an odd "why the hell am I nominated for this?" moment then realised I briefly had a pic in the donators domain :o

Whomever remembered that, high-five for you! <3

Cabaret

Donator
I think I'm in here for reasons of continuity, as I don't think my ass has ever graced TLS! What y'all don't realise is that from the waist down, I'm a fish! :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Is it possible to do some side-by-side comparisons? This is a very important award and must be given considerable consideration.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I was going to post pictures of my ass but then I realized I wasn't nominated so no ass pics for ya'll. :wacky:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Dammit, people. :< Would anyone object to Carlie being given a last-minute addition to the poll?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Carlie has been added. Let me know if you've already voted and want a vote for her added to the tally.

We'd better get pics now. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Pics or it doesn't happen.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I feel like I now how to post some really good ass pics since ya'll went a put me on the list. Expect some good stuff to be added tomorrow since I'll be alone in my house.

Fangu

Great Old One
why do I have 7 votes, I didn't even post pictures this year

guess it's reputation alone

:desu:

Top Bottom