• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

28. Best Ass (CONTESTANTS UPDATED)

Best Ass

• [member=9724]Airling[/member]

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • [member=4031]AvecAloes[/member]

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • [member=9487]Cabaret[/member]

• [member=2]Cthulhu[/member]

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • [member=9733]Darth[/member]

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • [member=64]Dawnbreaker[/member]

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • [member=3867]Fangu[/member]

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • [member=4497]Flintlock[/member]

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • [member=546]Shub-Niggurath[/member]

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • [member=214]Sprites[/member]

• [member=1421]Xelazander[/member]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [member=184]Morrigan[/member]

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
We ran one of those super crime investigation show computer programs on the face and nail photos you have posted. It extrapolated that you have a fine ass...

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
You mean like in Blade Runner? There was a reflection of her arse in her shiny nails? :lol:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I wasn't as alone as I was hoping yesterday but:

20141217_104954_zps00adc7c4.jpg

20141217_105139_zps1602711d.jpg

20141217_105223_zps969f5aae.jpg

20141217_110533_zps90c629b4.jpg

:awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I've always thought men having buttocks was weird....they should have something else...I don't know what though.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
I've always thought men having buttocks was weird....they should have something else...I don't know what though.

NOOOO! Men have the best asses. :catfight:

That's why I voted for Flint. And also because I've seen it and it's glorious! :D

My opinion is that there were not enough men on this poll. I should have nominated all the men in this forum...

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Men have the chisled, Adonis thing going for them when it comes to what most would define a nice ass. Women win, however. A nice ass on a woman is like a work of art.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
A nice ass can be a work of art even when it's a man's ass. The whole talk about asses and art reminded me of this:

0905-Tom_of_Finland.jpg

That is an actual Finnish stamp. I've never seen woman's ass on a stamp, but this one made headlines. :awesome:

Anyway, I disagree that a man has to be an adonis to have a nice ass. I think an average guy can have a good ass too and is more likely to have one than an avarege woman. Mainly because women store more fat on their bums and get cellulite easier, in fact nearly all women have it. Maybe I just prefer firm butts to wobbly ones. :P

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^ thats an illustration by Tom of Finland isn't it?

I remember about 10 years ago they wanted to put pictures of Freddy Mercury on a stamp in the UK and daily mail types were whinging because they didn't think that they should 'glorify' a man whose 'lifestyle led to his death' which makes me want to kick them to death even now. EDIT: drunkeness mademe wander from the point. I was trying to say that some people were pretty uptight about even putting a gay man on a stamp nevermind gay erotica.

My arse is pretty weird. Like I'm pretty chubby/blobby but I have quite a flat arse imo. But I bought these knickers
41IqMo-lyqL._AA160_.jpg
and I swear to god everyone should buy some of these because they make your arse look like a giftwrapped peach.

...I'm a bit drunk again.

AvecAloes

Donator
Ohhhh - link to buy, Octo? I have a couple of people who might appreciate seeing my arse looking like a gift-wrapped peach ;)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
But I bought these knickers
41IqMo-lyqL._AA160_.jpg
and I swear to god everyone should buy some of these because they make your arse look like a giftwrapped peach.
Oh my. Come on ladies, looks like we're going
anchorman-teamjump.gif

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
^ thats an illustration by Tom of Finland isn't it?

I remember about 10 years ago they wanted to put pictures of Freddy Mercury on a stamp in the UK and daily mail types were whinging because they didn't think that they should 'glorify' a man whose 'lifestyle led to his death' which makes me want to kick them to death even now. EDIT: drunkeness mademe wander from the point. I was trying to say that some people were pretty uptight about even putting a gay man on a stamp nevermind gay erotica.

My arse is pretty weird. Like I'm pretty chubby/blobby but I have quite a flat arse imo. But I bought these knickers
41IqMo-lyqL._AA160_.jpg

...I'm a bit drunk again.

It is Tom of Finland. I salute you for knowing that. :salute: You have my eternal respect.

That Freddy Mercury thing is ridiculous. I'm pretty sure even then there were plenty of highly respected people on stamps that caused their own death with stupid behaviour. Like there sure are no famous alcoholics, right? For example Beethoven most likely drank himself to death, and I bet nobody thinks that him being on stamps is a problem. >_>

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Ohhhh - link to buy, Octo? I have a couple of people who might THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WILL appreciate seeing my arse looking like a gift-wrapped peach ;)

fixed

EDIT found the US site: http://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=21856

They deliver to the US iirc.

But seriously Avec people will nosebleed to death if you wield these panties. It'll be like if Galadriel kept the One Ring. I hope you know what you're doing/

Top Bottom