• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

2nd Introduction

SocraticMethod

Ex ACFer
AKA
ticalmc2k2
I actually became a member here YEARS ago but I fell out of the community for various reasons. I used to be super active on AC.net for people who go way back now to that site.

Anyway, with the remake out I've been replaying the original and my love of the game has been rejuvenated. I'm not enjoying the remake so much lol, but I'm happy I'm feeling nostalgic and going back to a community that was always really great.

SocraticMethod

Ex ACFer
AKA
ticalmc2k2
Welcome an' shit. :monster: What was your username on ACF if I may ask?

It was ticalmc2k2. A username I made around 2003 and haven't used since the AC.net days!

I was very active but not among the mods or those most active. I remember Force Stealer, Mako Eyes, and some mod who loved Sephiroth until she suddenly decided Cloverfield was more interesting than FF7 and shut the whole site down lol.

Top Bottom