• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

30) Bounciest Boobies Award

Whose bounce reigns supreme?

• Nox (Cait Sith)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Warrior of Light

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • JasonTandro

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Mage

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Tennyo

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Carlie

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Channy

• AvecAloes

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Howl

• Ami

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
This one's all about the tits - big or small, we love them all! My only regret about this poll is that we haven't had any video evidence of the bounciness of said boobs....but there's still time, ladies :desu:

Personally, I think it's pretty uncomfortable when my boobs bounce around too much, but that's neither here nor there :monster:

More than 7 noms = up to 4 votes, remember!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
My only regret about this poll is that we haven't had any video evidence of the bounciness of said boobs....but there's still time, ladies :desu:
I'm holding my vote until this :monster:

Last edited:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
The "For Your Consideration" Thread was... most enlightening...

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
This one's all about the tits - big or small, we love them all! My only regret about this poll is that we haven't had any video evidence of the bounciness of said boobs....but there's still time, ladies :desu:

In all fairness, we haven't seen pen0rs piston all that much at all in the For You Consideration thread either, so some extrapulating is expected.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

In all fairness, we haven't seen pen0rs piston all that much at all in the For You Consideration thread either, so some extrapulating is expected.

Seconded.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Who nommed me for this?

OWN UP NOW. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
So since this is actually happening and I've not been Punk'd, I'd like to mention that Channy and noxy both know my bra size. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
My wasted GBF kept resting his head on them once and said, "Ooh, they're such a comfy cushion." :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom