30 Days of Final Fantasy!! (2018)

leadmyskeptic

Pro Adventurer
Either Elder Bughe from Cosmo/ anyone who lives in Fisherman's Horizon. Id say the master fisherman, but dude seems like he has bad back problems and I doubt they are going to be social collectively healed anytime soon. So just the resident, maybe the guy on the boat by the docks who is suspicious of y'all, right before you find the kid in the boat fucking around outside that guy's shop

Ghost X

This is a real hard question, as I don't think I particularly want to be anyone in any FF world, for similar reasons to the question in regards to where I wanted to live. FFVIII seems like the least dangerous world, but the most laid back city, Winhill, is over run with monsters (without protectors, etc) and in recent decades all able-bodied males were sent to war, and so on. Maybe I'd be some NPC living in Balfonheim, but I doubt Archadia will let the place go about with its piracy for too long. Also don't wanna be alive when this happens :P.

solo player sab

normie trash
AKA
Sab
Day 29:

Anime_Expo_2010_-_LA_-_Black_Mages_from_Final_Fantasy_%284837253586%29.jpg

Completely impractical, but kinda funny/ominous looking when walking as a group.
(Fun fact: one of those mages is me :lol:)

Day 30:
I agree with Ghost that this is a really hard question...selfishly, I think I would want to be Choco Bill chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, raising chocobos on a ranch next to that pool (marsh) lol. It sounds like a nice life :lol:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'd be Weskham from FFXV. Owning a really charming restaurant in a gorgeous floating city. Like people have to literally take a gondola to reach it. Gorgeous restaurant and I'd have a really classy wardrobe to match.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
I agree with Ghost, but since it's the last question I try to answer anyway.
I'd probably Laguna. Living many different experiences, try to teach the moombas to talk and despite everything keeping that cheerful personality.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Day 29: Beatrix, Steiner, Freya and Fratley. A lot of good drama as they try to come to terms with Burmecia, but solid companionship too.

Day 30: I have the same problem as Ghost...maybe Morrid? Dying in an earthquake aside, he seemed to have a good life.

Edit: Or the guy in Treno that drops people into the monster cage. They don't actually get hurt, and it would be entertaining to watch.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'd be Weskham from FFXV. Owning a really charming restaurant in a gorgeous floating city. Like people have to literally take a gondola to reach it. Gorgeous restaurant and I'd have a really classy wardrobe to match.

I'M NOT READY FOR HOW MAJESTIC THIS WOULD BE.

Top Bottom