• Tres

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
These guys have got it going, er, growing on! Everyone knows that a beard can make you look more stately, and these guys have figured that out and capitalized on it. I wish there was a way to reach through the screen and run my fingers through all of these beards, but alas, technology has not yet become so advanced.

Please cast your votes for up to four of these delightfully hairy guys!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
But will it teach my bosses not to make their employees shave award winning beards? :monster: Oh well, at least someone else gets a shot now... I seem to recall Lex looks awfully good bearded, and Tres had an awesome chin-curtain last I saw. That'll do for me :awesome:

AvecAloes

Donator
I STILL can't believe they made you totally cut your hair and shave your beard. That's hair...racism....hairism? Yeah! Hairism!

Lex

Administrator
Come again blasphemer!?

a0Vao4W.jpg

bearded for the gawds hunty

VjTKMyl.jpg

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
What is this, Lex is hardly bearded. HERESY! :monster:

To counter, I won this shit with nothing but a goatee once :reapermon: Because a GLD goatee carries all the glory of 100 regular beards.

...Lex is looking pretty nearly my equal though :doh: If ever I get mah beard back (WHICH I FUCKING WILL ONE DAY AND THEY WILL PAY) it may need to do some training to stay ahead :awesome:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
It has to be as long as Lex's beard for me to call it a beard, so him and Yop get my votes. You guys look good with beards! :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom