• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

33) Best Site Contributor Award

Who do you think has contributed the most to our site this year?

• Flintlock

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Tetsujin

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Shademp

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • vadersw1

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • JasonTandro

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Pixel

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Lex

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • AvecAloes

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Ryu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
These people have been recognized for their outstanding work around the site, whether it be writing articles for the front page, coming up with brilliant ideas to help draw crowds in, running contests, making podcasts; you name it, these guys have brought it to the table. For their tireless and continuous efforts at making our site the best it can be, we salute them. :salute:

Kindly choose up to four of these dedicated folks!

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Yeah kind of wondering how I made it on a list next to these titans... it's rather like being a "fresh 50" DPS playing your first Raid with a bunch of iLVL 183s. (FF14 fans get it)

Fangu

Great Old One
This one is for you, Yop

1294575_10153279962080495_1772699007_o_zpse0q36mrv.jpg

:monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Thank you Fangu, <3

(although to be pedantic, things would probably keep on running fine for potentially years as long as server is being paid for. Until they don't.)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm going to vote slightly tactically here - something I haven't done in any of the other polls - because Lex and I are currently in a tie for first-place, which I think is pretty much perfect, so I'll give some extra recognition to some other people. :)

Tets has been our "first responder" on a couple of occasions, getting breaking news onto the front page as quickly as possible, which is important for drawing in visitors.

vaderSW1 only joined us this year and already he's cemented himself as our regular podcast host. I felt like I had been banging my head against a brick wall trying to change the format until he took charge of it.

JasonTandro has been one of our most active writers and is always full of interesting opinions on the podcast. He's showed a lot of enthusiasm for his new role, which bodes well for the future.

Finally, Pixel has produced a lot of excellent audio and video content for us. Despite our creative differences, I think he's very talented and I wish we could work more productively together.

Lex

Administrator
I voted for Tets, JT and Vader in this poll (a while ago), but for the reasons Flint mentioned :)

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I voted for Avec, mainly because she's more than willing to take on extra tasks out of the blue to help out the site (aka these very awards, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom