• [member=66]Shademp[/member]

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people could be counted on for discussions about small details, or something.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
It's a toss up between Flint and Ru. However, since Flint actually makes an effort to be less pedantic whereas Ryu takes pride in his pedantry, I'm giving this one to Ryu.

Lex

Administrator
I'm not voting for Flint this year since he hates it :monster:

(and he has made an effort)
(compounded by his lack of activity earlier in the year)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Erm, should I be complimented or insulted? :awesome:

Ghost X

I believe being a pedant is an insult, but if you feel so inclined, it may also be a badge of honour :P.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I will never be completely free of my pedantry. I'm not sure I'd want to be, either, as it gives me focus and attention to detail. It definitely has a time and a place, though, and I've tried to cut down on how pedantic I am with other people while saving it for my own projects. Looking at the poll results so far, I guess I should try harder :P

Looking at the people nominated in this poll, most of them don't strike me as being pedantic at all. I'll vote for Ghost, but I don't mean anything bad by it. He's one of the best debaters on TLS and will always pick up on any logical fallacies or erroneous arguments presented to him. There's your badge of honour :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I reckon next year we should change it to 'most logical/Mr Spock award' :monster:

Then we could have a 'most likely to argue the toss' too.

Cabaret

Donator
Yeah I think pedantic is pretty much a wanky thing to be & this place doesn't have long term wankers.... well figuratively speaking!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I just voted for Ghost on your behalf :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I forgot to nominate someone who would have easily won this and it makes me feel bad.

Top Bottom