• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

38) Best Ship TLS OTP Award

Which ship is the best ship?

• Darthling (DarthxStarling)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Mop/Cthulhage (MagexYop)

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Howlie (CarliexHowl)

• Floe (FlarexJoe)

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Abortru (UmbatruxAbortedj)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Flowl (FlarexHowl)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Fangster (FanguxCookie Monster)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Hex (HitoxLex)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Ghostian (GhostxHian)

• TLSxFlare

• Cabemp (CabxShademp)

• Havec (HowlxAvec)

• Shami (ShadempxAmi)

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Favec (ForcexAvec)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
Which among these is TLS's OTP to end all pairings?

[chanting]Havec, Havec, Havec, Havec[/chanting]

Again, because there are SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM, you may vote for up to four!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
This is the second time I've nominated Fangster because those two never fail to mention how much they want to get into each others' beds/pants. So they'll get a vote.

Let's see, who else is there... Yop and Mage, and Ghost and Hian, seem made for each other. And finally, I'll vote for Hex, because I know Hito is a :sadpanda: sometimes and he'd probably appreciate the company.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Shami has its own name for its fans: they're called... Shamigos. :awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'd give you guys a list of reasons to vote for Floe, but I think Howl would do a much better job of that than me. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'd give you guys a list of reasons to vote for Floe, but I think Howl would do a much better job of that than me. :monster:

I'm no Howl, but I think we got a good thing going, I mean we chat all the time, we write big long-ass messages to each other, we're cute together, ect ect.
Howl back me up here. :monster:

Go with the Floe guys, you know you want to. :awesome:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Cry Havec! And let slip the dogs of... wait not war... love? IDK, I lost my train of thought there :awesome:

AvecAloes

Donator
Clearly Tres and I have been slacking.

I'm sad that no one nommed you guys :(
Yes, clearly, I should have done that since no one else did, but the noms were largely happening while I was super busy with other things and not paying enough attention to the forums :/

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

I'm no Howl, but I think we got a good thing going, I mean we chat all the time, we write big long-ass messages to each other, we're cute together, ect ect.
Howl back me up here. :monster:

Go with the Floe guys, you know you want to. :awesome:

Aww damn. We even have our own catchphrase!

400.gif

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Precise thanks to google. :monster:

And you know my first thought? I didn't realize the Atlantic Ocean was that small. :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom