• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

38. Most Likely to Need a Swear Filter

Most Likely to Need a Swear Filter

• [member=9487]Cabaret[/member]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [member=6815]Gamora[/member]

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • [member=1830]Octo[/member]

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • [member=546]Shub-Niggurath[/member]

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • [member=9]The Man[/member]

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • [member=800]The Twilight Mexican[/member]

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Octo, Shub-Niggurath and The Man were the top three posters and the top three swearers this year. Octo has the highest ratio, so I'll vote for her.

Ghost X

I did the same, but then I remembered the fact I was surprised when I saw Octo swore the most, and by such a clear margin too :P. I would rather have voted her in for the non-existent award of "most likely to describe something using a bodily function, or simply talk about such in general". Maybe I should have voted for the person I actually consciously thought spewed colourful language instead. Perception is reality :awesome:. I decided to be objective though, so that is rather unfortunate for the rest of you :P.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I should point out that if I don't win this I shall take legal action :monster:

Cock monkey piss apes.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Fuck off, you shitting arsewipe. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
You bloody buggering buggerhead! :lol:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
What the actual shitting hell is that meant to say, you twatting twit? :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
shitting dicknipples.....pissfuck?

This is rather exhausting isn't it? Ami wins, I don't have the stamina :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
That's fucking right, concede like the bleeding bitch you are. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
My shitting mission is fucking accomplished. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
^ It's much appreciated, m'dear. But sadly, I'll just have to bow down to Mage. Again. :monster:

Top Bottom