• [member=800]The Twilight Mexican[/member]

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people kept the front site afloat, the importance of which can't be emphasised enough since we probably wouldn't be getting any new members without it. Multiple choice.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Unless I miscounted, this is how many articles each front page author has published in 2014 so far, with forum names in brackets:

Squall_of_SeeD (The Twilight Mexican) 13
Tetsujin 8
Shademp 5
Flintlock 4
Prince Lex (Lex) 3
Melon Lord 2*
Ryushikaze 2
Pixel 1

* Melon Lord is not on the poll despite having published two articles this year, while Cthulhu, Dark and Devine, Fangu, ForceStealer and The Engineer are all on the poll without having published anything. The Engineer has made some graphical changes, but I'm not sure what the others have done.

I'll vote for Squall_of_Seed / The Twilight Mexican / Tres / He of many names. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Dis award not only about articles tho?

I've participated in design and maintenance topics, made tutorials for the chat, updated the front page when Demps was doing his Dirge stream, restarted php or fetched Yop when the site was down :)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Dis award not only about articles tho?
No, of course not. :) That's why I mentioned The Engineer's contributions and said "I'm not sure" about the others, hoping some of them would post about their efforts here, as you have. In any other year I wouldn't need reminding but I've been away too much this year to keep up with everything.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
* Melon Lord is not on the poll despite having published two articles this year,

Wow guys rudeeee. :monster:

It's a good thing this is multiple choice because so many of you do so much for the site, it's impossible to pick just one.

Lex

Administrator
I'm not really into the self-sell for a TLS award thing though Flint, I'd rather people made up their own mind rather than go "I've totally done this guys go look, see, I'm too cool for school" lol.

If going by most recent memory I'd probably vote for Obs, but I'm not sure about this one.

Top Bottom