• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

4) Most Pedantic

Most pedantic?

• Pixel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flintlock

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Lex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghost

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Ryushikaze

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • hian

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Starling

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
These people could be counted on for discussions about small details, or something.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Who are all these people voting for me and not posting about it? Has it just become a tradition to give me this award now? :sigh:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I voted for Starling. I rather like her pedantry, actually. :D
Whenever she enters a conversation, she comes in full-fact mode and ties up all the loose ends, leaving nothing left to be said because she already referenced the entire internet encyclopedia of the universe. :headbang:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm going to vote for Starling as well. She managed to out-pedant me when we were playing Pathfinder. :monster:

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
I kinda regret not nominating Flint's brother for this, just because he did the most pedantic thing ever when we played Pathfinder - looking up the average weight and height of an actual boar so we could accurately gauge whether or not we could see over it to shoot things.

It was then I knew them to truly be brothers. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@Mage: You know you want to :P.

I'm saying nothing......apart from I voted for Flint but I'm shipping the pair of you now because I feel there needs to be a pedantry pairing so I can somehow vote for you both in future. GHOST F IS NOW A THING.

Starling

Pro Adventurer
I hadn't even noticed I was nominated for this until I came to vote on the poll (voted for Flintlock, of course). I'm honestly quite flattered to see people like my contribution to discussions. I think a large part of my attention to detail is from my love of speculation and sharing whatever I know about whatever's being discussed.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I voted for Starling. I rather like her pedantry, actually. :D
Whenever she enters a conversation, she comes in full-fact mode and ties up all the loose ends, leaving nothing left to be said because she already referenced the entire internet encyclopedia of the universe. :headbang:

Pretty much my reasons too, as I voted for her. Starling, you're definitely like a sort of encyclopedia about things, and I enjoy seeing you post so pedantically. :D

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I hadn't even noticed I was nominated for this until I came to vote on the poll (voted for Flintlock, of course). I'm honestly quite flattered to see people like my contribution to discussions. I think a large part of my attention to detail is from my love of speculation and sharing whatever I know about whatever's being discussed. ability to hit up Google faster than anyone else.

enhanced-32084-1396279470-1.jpg

RedFFWolf

Donator
^ I mean nothing by it, Starling, by loving Mage's post. I just have this voice in my head that is you, being polite, classy and just good-natured all round, and just casually speaking about the Google part as if it was expected :D

Mostly, I adore huskies!!
That is all ^_^

Lots of the nominees' posts are of great quality, but many really could write essays on the minutest of details. All of you would make for good philosophers :)

Fangu

Great Old One
Wow, I didn't vote for Flint this year (waaatt!!!) but ended up voting for Starling. The force is strong with that one! :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I actually feel Starling ought to win something for the encyclopaediac regurgitations (seriously you sound like one of my friends, she's anal but brilliant and has an innocence that is adorable).

Lex

Administrator
@fangu Considering the award was invented by you (one of us? I can't remember) specifically because Flint exists that is extreme progress XD. Be proud Flint :D

Last edited:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
@fangu Considering the award was invented by you (one of us? I can't remember) specifically because Flint exists that is extreme progress XD. Be proud Flint :D

Actually the award predates Flint, and before Flint came along Ryu was the one who always won it.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Yep. In fact, one of the only reasons I didn't vote for Ryu, besides discovering hian, is that Ryu hasn't really been active enough to show if he's still as pedantic as ever. I will say though, that Flint has been more pedantic this year than last year, and if it weren't for hian, it would've been a tossup between Flint and Ghost.

Lex

Administrator
^You should have been here in early 2012 when we were posing questions for new mods XD

Also fuck yeah not one vote for me motherfuckers~

my pedantry will continue unabated

mwahahaha

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yep. In fact, one of the only reasons I didn't vote for Ryu, besides discovering hian, is that Ryu hasn't really been active enough to show if he's still as pedantic as ever. I will say though, that Flint has been more pedantic this year than last year, and if it weren't for hian, it would've been a tossup between Flint and Ghost.

My pedantry is simply tied up in other avenues at the moment.

Like having to remember all the rules for Pathfinder for the game I run... and the one I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom