• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

43) TLS Lifetime Achievement Award

Who has done the most towards making TLS what it is today?

• Flintlock

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Lex

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Tres

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Fangu

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • X-Soldier

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Mage

• JasonTandro

• Shademp

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Octo

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Dawn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghost X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
Unlike the Member of the Year Award, this award gives a special nod to some of our longstanding members who have worked to make this site what it has become today. There have been many changes over the last several years, and this place has definitely improved in so many ways. These are the people who have been putting the effort in, and it really shows. We are incredibly grateful for everything that they have done for us since the site started in 2009.

I personally think they should all win this award, but we have to limit it to four votes per voter here :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
So are we doing the "can only win once" thing? I think that's how this award was set up anyway. In which case the two previous winners were Yop (2013) and Shademp (2014) :monster:

Also goddamn, forgot to nominate Aaron on this one :(

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Judging by Avec's description, a situation like JT being both in this poll and best newcomer might be something we should avoid in the future.

Lex

Administrator
So are we doing the "can only win once" thing? I think that's how this award was set up anyway. In which case the two previous winners were Yop (2013) and Shademp (2014) :monster:

Also goddamn, forgot to nominate Aaron on this one :(

If we're doing that we should probably make this unranked (i.e. just one award, no Silver/Bronze category). Idk though, it's something that should be brought up in the discussion thread because there are other categories that don't make sense ranked (such as member of the year).

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Given that Shademp has already won this award, I think Tres and X-Soldier are the most obvious candidate. They've been contributing to the site more or less since it launched in 2008, and while they don't write for us so much any more, they remain valuable members of the forum staff team.

I'm honoured to see myself leading this award, but I think that's because people tend to think about recent contributions rather than those from many years ago.

I wouldn't mind being removed from the poll, especially if we decide on a 'can only win once' policy. =)

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
eeeyeah, I wish I'd nommed Aaron, too. :/

Lex was the first name to come to mind, mainly because, as mentioned elsewhere, he's constantly everywhere. But he's been everywhere since he's been here, so you know that's fucking awesome.

I have no idea why I was nommed for this, as I haven't promoted, etc. the site as near as much as the others, but I'm tickled pink all the same -- thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom