• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

4E Dungeons&Dragons With Noctis

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
If memory serves its your turn Mr.Baratheon

Anyway, I'll look into the tile mapper here when I have a bit more free time. For now lets continue going on as we have been.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
So we're not counting speed or anything yet and I just roll to hit one of the Kobolds? :monster:

Also, are we going to differentiate between each one or just assume we're focusing on each Kobold until they're all dead? =P

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
So we're not counting speed or anything yet and I just roll to hit one of the Kobolds? :monster:

Also, are we going to differentiate between each one or just assume we're focusing on each Kobold until they're all dead? =P

You can pick which Kobold you want to go after, or make a roll to see how many there are and what they are armed with. Depending on which one you wanted to go after would determine if you are close enough.

In truth I'm not worrying to much about speed yet. For now I just kinda wnat everyone to settle in and get into the swing of things, and bring in the more in deth mechanics as we go along.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Would you designate that roll as a minor?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I'll let someone else do it and start with the basics:

HITTING THINGS :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Also you can tell me whether or not any of that hits if you like :monster:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Sorry, was gonna get it up the other night before the virus locked my computer down. Tis up now.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Kobold's turn now. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
No rush, this was always meant to be a little fun side project to our irls :3

Joe's turn~!

edit: a little fun fact: If you can put out more damage than half an enemy's HP when it takes damage for the very first time (the term used is "bloodied" ie. reduced to half the starting HP), it is KO'd instantly ;3 it doesn't happen very often, though, and it can also happen to you!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I did a turn, I think I did everything correctly though I'm not sure what rules to apply to movement without a representation.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
We aren't really covering movement yet, so there isn't a lot to worry about.

There are a couple rules to teleportation that you might have to look into later, I think, but we should consult our worldly DM for that :monster:

Teleportation opens up a lot of possibilities though. Can we work with Combat Advantage, Midnight? :3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
As long as teleporting has some kind of effect I'm not fussed. It's why I chose the class. :monster:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
^^Oh good, several of my actions only work right if we're taking it into account. I'm still wondering how we're going to do movement as most of my actions only work well if I'm next to enemies...

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
KO BITCH.

How does levelling up and experience work in the RP, by the way?

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
KO BITCH.

How does levelling up and experience work in the RP, by the way?

Few different ways it can work really. Generally each enemy has a set xp value. As you kill enemies this xp of course accumulates, and same goes for completing quests. The real question is when you get the xp.

Some people like to save up all the xp until the end of an adventure. Others, like myself, will give the xp by encounter.

I can also award xp at my discretion in the event that you guys do something I find to be particularly impressive from a role-playing perspective.

Levelling up of course occurs when you achieve a certain amount of xp. The character builder should have everything you need for that though.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Sounds good to me!

I may have to attempt an intimidation at some point as I think I have the only highest score for that. It'd be interesting if Intimidating/Persuading doled out some XP aswell.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Sounds good to me!

I may have to attempt an intimidation at some point as I think I have the only highest score for that. It'd be interesting if Intimidating/Persuading doled out some XP aswell.

Oh it most certainly would. The question is "how much?"

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Well, you have to scale it according to level and significance of the action (ie. up to your discretion), yes? :3

Also, FIIRST BLOOOOOODD.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I should note that its Vaan's turn now. The kobold that just got butchered is the one who would have gone next.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
You can refer back to a post I made earlier here

Except we're not working with movement and placement so for now just pick your Actions and away you go :monster:

Top Bottom