• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

4E Dungeons&Dragons With Noctis

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Can somebody tell me what my strength modifier is? I cba to check the character sheet. And can you provide the link to that dice roller thing? I don't wanna have to go look through the previous pages to find the link.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
You should have a print-out of your character sheet to play D&D, at the very least. The modifiers will be all calculated for you on the page.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
C'mon Matthew, go hit something already. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
you should copy-pasta the dice roll into the main thrad, and check the character sheet you made yourself by logging into the TLS account. :monster:
You'll never learn the fun stuffs if you don't try~!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Good effort, Matthew! :cthulhu: Only thing is that your first roll will be for a roll to hit, so basically you're rolling to see if your attack hits.

If it hits, then you can make a second roll for damage :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Attack Roll is usually a d20 (20-sided dice) for characters. It'll be specified on your sheet.

The DM will tell you if your attack score is above the targeted defense (which is also specified as a "versus" on the sheet) of the target character, and that will count as a hit which he will tell you to roll damage for. The party usually isn't privy to the actual defenses of their opponent, but eventually after enough hits and misses an educated guess can be made. :monster:

The dice used in a Damage Roll is different from character to character, and can range anywhere from d4s to d12s. You'll have to look it up specific to your character anyway.

Top Bottom