Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
I wish this was multiple choice, but I understand it's not enough nominees to be. Flint and Yop came to mind, ofc, but Lex is who comes out on top (lol). I swear he must sleep at the computer with TLS on the screen. :P

AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Lots of people here often do, but I have to go with Flintlock. The Music Bracket contest alone should be a testament to his ability to overthink and overdo. Then the Mythril Mining game from back in the day. He's just a super brilliant dude who plans things out far more than they might need to be and for that we thank him.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Lots of people here often do, but I have to go with Flintlock. The Music Bracket contest alone should be a testament to his ability to overthink and overdo. Then the Mythril Mining game from back in the day. He's just a super brilliant dude who plans things out far more than they might need to be and for that we thank him.
I have to plan things meticulously because I have a terrible memory. :P

Thanks for the vote, anyway. Have mine in return. The amount of work you put into almost everything you do hasn't escaped me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom