• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

7. Best Newcomer

Best Newcomer

• [member=9724]Airling[/member]

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • [member=9487]Cabaret[/member]

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • [member=9733]Darth[/member]

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • [member=9876]dazibit[/member]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [member=1023]Howl[/member]

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • [member=9328]Keveh Kins[/member]

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • [member=1079]Kikki[/member]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
New members are the lifeblood of a community, and these people helped out a lot by their appearance.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Patience, grasshopper. The poll doesn't go up immediately when the thread goes up; I have to put it up afterwards.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
lulz

I didn't realize that Cab was new, having been so pivotal to the site's development this year. Whoops.

In this case, I voted for Darth because he just feels right at home here, like he's always been here, you know?

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I'm not new. Just saying. :D
Was at ACF since ohhh, 2003. Here at TLS since 2009 methinks. Mhmyep.

Sticking to my guns and voting Howl for best everything

What have I done to make you like me? Don't hold back; tell me everything. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
*looks up Keveh's join date*

...Woah. I was absolutely convinced he had been with us for years!
That very same realisation was what led me to nominate him. I think people who arrive at the beginning of the year (or even in December of the previous year) are often overlooked for these awards. Keveh just slipped in quietly and got on with being a fine member of our community :)

Not that the other nominees wouldn't be deserving winners either. It's a shame this one isn't multiple choice, really. It's one of my favourite awards.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
^^^
thumper.gif

Was caught between Airling or Darth, so I flipped a coin on it and Darth won :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Why is this not multiple choice? Too many awesome newbies, it's too hard to pick just one.

Cabaret

Donator
I'm torn between Keveh, Darth & Airling. I struck off Keveh cos I think being awesome comes naturally to him, struck off Darth cos although he is awesome, I prefer teh ladies.

Airling gets my vote cos she takes time to get to know people & notices stuff bout people. Her genuinnnnnity shines through. idk, I just really like her quiet calm & happy approach to this forum :)

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
^^^
thumper.gif

Was caught between Airling or Darth, so I flipped a coin on it and Darth won :monster:

For shame Keveh! I voted for you without a second thought:P.

Airling gets my vote cos she takes time to get to know people & notices stuff bout people. Her genuinnnnnity shines through. idk, I just really like her quiet calm & happy approach to this forum :)
Ahw, thanks Cab. *Blush*

And thank you everyone else who has voted for me. If I knew who you sneaky people were I'd thank you by name^_^.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sorry Airling, Darth wins my vote because I know he'd back me up in Star Wars Battlefront when it comes out next year. We got lots of star systems to fight on and I need a partner.

Star-Wars-Battlefront-2.jpg

Clonetrooper me: GENERAL DARTH! THE SHIP IS LOST!

Jedi Knight Darth: It's time to get a new one.

Clonetrooper me: YES, SIR! :D

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This is the hardest category, I feel like I'm drowning puppies here because its not multiple choice :rage:, but I went with Kev because he's my brother from another mother. Or my brah from another Ma, or my.....manny(?) from another mammy.

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
I'll back you up into the very heart of Mustafar, as the fires rage around us! I will stand by you on the freezing plains of Hoth, cover your back on the barren rocks of Geonosis, and remind you to pour the water out of your boots after we swim on Naboo! :P

But thanks for the vote! And to Dawn and Keveh, thank you too!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
If it involves hijaking ships and using explosives on the corridors against rebel scum, droids and storm troopers, along with hijaking vehicles to take on the CIS and Empire Post/Pre-Palpatine eras, then my vote went to good use.

There's nothing more exciting than battling millions of enemies on those fields! :D

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Gave it to Cab. Not entirely because she inspires some really happy filthy thoughts in my head, but that isn't not a consideration either.

Cabaret

Donator
^You confuse me but I got a vote so me likey!

Awwww Reg I remeber you at 16, you were so cute n innocent n a lil wicked n just gorgeous... not a whole lot has changed :awesome:

Top Bottom