• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

9. Hottest Female

Hottest Female

• [member=9724]Airling[/member]

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • [member=4031]AvecAloes[/member]

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • [member=9487]Cabaret[/member]

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • [member=50]Celes Chere[/member]

• [member=64]Dawnbreaker[/member]

• [member=3867]Fangu[/member]

• [member=1023]Howl[/member]

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • [member=184]Melon Lord[/member]

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • [member=1830]Octo[/member]

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • [member=57]Rose Tyler[/member]

• [member=546]Shub-Niggurath[/member]

• [member=4480]Soakette[/member]

• [member=214]Sprites[/member]

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • [member=4563]Unlucky[/member]

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
There honestly isn't a single nominee on this list who isn't deserving of it. Multiple choice for presumably obvious reasons.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I think I voted four here. Dunno.

A threesome with Carlie and Fangu would be fab. Hell, throw all the ladies in. It'll be the best clamfest EVAR.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I do want to point out that voting in this category can probably be positively affected with n00dz. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Soak has 3 votes. Howl has 2. Celes has 1.

>_> Something is not right here.

Edit: Unlucky has 0 (girl, post a picture ASAP) and Kuroto wasn't even nominated. TLS WAKE UUUPPP

Also where is Danseru

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
How am I coming first in this poll? it's very flattering and I'm blushing like crazy here but when I look at people like Avec, Octo, Cab, Dawn, Mage ( I voted more but you get the picture)...well I feel a bit like I shouldn't be coming first n the vote, I'm not trying to get people to go "don't be stupid" here I just genuinely mean that. btw it's very hard to narrow you ladies down to who I think is the hottest!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
EDIT: shaddap Sprites no u! It's cos you're bright eyed and bushy tailed.

WHO NOMINATED ME....

also i voted for octo she looks classy af

XD

tumblr_l6dcfxtxny1qzg9t5o1_500_thumb.png

but thanks ;)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
How am I coming first in this poll? it's very flattering and I'm blushing like crazy here but when I look at people like Avec, Octo, Cab, Dawn, Mage ( I voted more but you get the picture)...well I feel a bit like I shouldn't be coming first n the vote, I'm not trying to get people to go "don't be stupid" here I just genuinely mean that. btw it's very hard to narrow you ladies down to who I think is the hottest!

Because you have some vast beauty we can't explain. You had my vote from the start.

Cabaret

Donator
How am I coming first in this poll? it's very flattering and I'm blushing like crazy here but when I look at people like Avec, Octo, Cab, Dawn, Mage ( I voted more but you get the picture)...well I feel a bit like I shouldn't be coming first n the vote, I'm not trying to get people to go "don't be stupid" here I just genuinely mean that. btw it's very hard to narrow you ladies down to who I think is the hottest! Thanks guys, you know how to make a gal feel like the beauty she is.

Fixx'd :monster:

Top Bottom