• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

9) Most Improved

Most improved?

• JasonTandro

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ruby Rose (Channy)

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • jazzflower

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Phoenix Wright (Matthew)

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • username (wut?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
These people have improved in the way the behave on the forum.
tumblr_m3zikgCrcb1roh0ino1_400.gif

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Darn was hoping I was going to win this one third year running.

I guess you can only be a screw up so long :reptar:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Gabe you weren't even nominated for this last year. I can nominate you next year if you want. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm always telling Channy that there's room for improvement. ;)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Phoenix Wright / Matthewtheman has improved for (at least) two consecutive years, but I've really been impressed with his participation in our political threads this year. That's why I nominated him and that's why I'm voting for him.

Lex

Administrator
Oh shitting dick nipples, Carlie seems to have followed a totally random number order XD. Well at least it's only the one poll. I just picked it up from 10-18, but obviously certain awards were being saved for last that were numbered from 1-9 in the nominations thread and Avec did the same thing as me by going from 19 onward. Odd!

I'll close the other poll.

Lex

Administrator
I'm in the middle of making a list of all the polls at the minute Avec (numbered as we've put them up) so if you hang off from posting any at the moment I can post it in the discussion thread and then you can go from there. I'll put the announcement out too.

EDIT: Just PM'd you instead. I included all the nominations in the polls that have yet to be done.

Last edited:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
That feel when you realize you are still 12 at heart because the term "Shitting dick nipples" made you laugh way to much.

Fangu

Great Old One
I've been working on being despicable all year, hopefully this award will be mine in 2016 :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^I don't think it's working, because I always find you to be a really good person. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom