• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That looks decidedly like a videogame, actually. It's got Sackboy, platform elements, typical video game bosses, in-game graphics (or at the very least pre-rendered cutscenes), and a story that would match a video game (zomg epic quest!1!!1).

...which would make it the first movie that would truly be like a game, if the movie's similar to its trailer.

The listing of 'ZOMG BIG LOLLYWOOD NAMEZ' is unneeded though, considering it's a CG movie.

Finally, I dunno what to think of this movie. I still believe all American-made CG movies are intended for kids (or at least all ages), and as such have an intrinsic aversion to those.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
edited first post i had posted the link to a different page wasnt paying attention when i copy and pastad sorry.

edit: wtf it keeps redirecting to an improper page for some reason

edit: i cant fix the problem maybe its a browser issue? (im using opera) if you want to read its wiki just look for it yourself sorry guys , its a nice read though.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
edited first post i had posted the link to a different page wasnt paying attention when i copy and pastad sorry.

edit: wtf it keeps redirecting to an improper page for some reason

edit: i cant fix the problem maybe its a browser issue? (im using opera) if you want to read its wiki just look for it yourself sorry guys , its a nice read though.

Fixed it. :monster:

Carry on. :P

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
It's never a good sign when I've heard more hype around Tim Burton's involvement in the film than around the actual film itself. This is why Tim Burton sucks nutsack.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Now that I believe :comedian:

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
hmm, that sounds pretty interesting actually.

I wouldnt really say that all American CG is made for children, but more for the entire family. Now, there are some that are just aimed at children, but I havent really seen one thats been aimed at adults, with some deep plot.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Yeah pixars fucking a , anyway 9 seems to have done pretty well in some film festivals (the short version) , i would like to see if it translates well to full length though.
not much has popped up though , guess well have to wait :X

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I really liked the short film, as bittersweet as it was. I can't wait to see a fleshed out storyline for it.

Top Bottom