Γειά σας!

Elisa Maza

Whomst
... means "Hello to you!" in Greek.

So, greetings! ^_^ I am a 23-year-old gamer woman from Greece, who has an on-off relationship with gaming. Since I'm a teacher, I cannot offer many hours in gaming anymore. But, I haven't lost contact either and probably I never will.

I played FF VII when I was 11. Suffices to say, the 80% of the meaning of the game was lost on me back then. :no: I'm currently re-playing it, but very slowly: two hours a day at most and not every day. BUT, I will finish it. Crisis Core is already bought, but I want to finish the original game again first and then go there. It's gonna take me some time, that's for sure. ACC is in my collection as well (too bad there is no Greek sub:no:). DoC, despite its bad rumor will pass through my screen as well. Dissidia... I consider it a luxury. And I cannot afford them, unfortunately. :sigh:

I want to thank all the people responsible for giving us the material of the Compilation. Much appreciated.:glomp:

For other FF games, I've also played VIII, IX (undoubtedly, my favourite), X and X-2. Save for IX, I cannot say the others have given me much joy... but hey, what's you gonna do...

I'm hunting down the older titles, but it is highly unlikely I'll be able to find them. Which makes me very sad. :sadpanda:Any help is welcome.

Outside the FF series, I've played quite the number of games, from any genre. Save for fighting. Just... no.

See you inside!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Γειά σας!Hey look, I learned Greek! Welcome!

If you're looking for some of the older games, you can find them usually on amazon or ebay for not too expensive. The Anthology, Origins, and Chronicles can be played on playstation (do you have PS2 or PS3? - they both should play PS1 titles). III is only available on DS, I think. If you have GBA, 4-6 are on that too.

If you're not a fan of fighting games, you're not missing much with Dissidia. The storyline is fairly scant, and if you wouldn't play it outside of Story Mode, it's definitely not worth the money. Although I'm not particularly a fan of fighting games either, but I like Dissidia.

Look forward to talking to you around the forums!

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Welky welky. Have fun. Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions.

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Γεια σας και καλώς ήρθατε!
Hello and welcome!

Hope that's right. :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Γεια σας και καλώς ήρθατε!
Hello and welcome!

Show off :shifty:

Or did you Google translate :monster:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
If you're looking for some of the older games, you can find them usually on amazon or ebay for not too expensive. The Anthology, Origins, and Chronicles can be played on playstation (do you have PS2 or PS3? - they both should play PS1 titles). III is only available on DS, I think. If you have GBA, 4-6 are on that too.

Thank you very much for the info. I own both PS2 and PS3 (the second one being courtesy of my cousin, who is now in the army), so I won't have problems. I'm glad.

If you're not a fan of fighting games, you're not missing much with Dissidia. The storyline is fairly scant, and if you wouldn't play it outside of Story Mode, it's definitely not worth the money. Although I'm not particularly a fan of fighting games either, but I like Dissidia.

Look forward to talking to you around the forums!

Well, I figured that I wouldn't enjoy story in Dissidia, but I can appreciate some fanservice. Especially if it has to do with my favourite monkey-boy, Zidane. :excited: I love this character to bits. <3

I'll be there once I reach a good amount of gaming hours in the original game! :salute:

&#915;&#949;&#953;&#945; &#963;&#945;&#962; &#954;&#945;&#953; &#954;&#945;&#955;&#974;&#962; &#942;&#961;&#952;&#945;&#964;&#949;!
Hello and welcome!

It is, it is! Well done! :joy: Only it's second plural, not singular. Except if this is what you wanted.

&#917;&#965;&#967;&#945;&#961;&#953;&#963;&#964;&#974;! (Thank you!)

I must ask here as well: why can I not edit my posts? :huh:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
&#922;&#973;&#961;&#953;&#949; &#7952;&#955;&#941;&#953;&#963;&#959;&#957; is all I know because of church...lol

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
You have to make 5(?) posts before you can edit them or post URLs. It's a security measure against spambots.

Greetings, salutations, & welcome btw~! It's nice to have someone new and talkative on the forums.

X :neo:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
So, greetings! ^_^ I am a 23-year-old gamer woman from Greece, who has an on-off relationship with gaming. Since I'm a teacher, I cannot offer many hours in gaming anymore. But, I haven't lost contact either and probably I never will.

I'm technically a teacher too, newly qualified, but thanks to the Kentucky Fried Credit Crunch I have pleeeeenty of free time to play games :monster: Economic downturns for the win! Its probably just as well...I'm the last person who should be teaching lol

DoC, despite its bad rumor will pass through my screen as well.

I like this turn of phrase! Im going to start using it myself :awesome:

Anyway welcome to the forums! :lol:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Thank you everyone for the welcoming. :)

You have to make 5(?) posts before you can edit them or post URLs. It's a security measure against spambots.

I see. Thank you for the clarification. ^_^

Greetings, salutations, & welcome btw~! It's nice to have someone new and talkative on the forums.
X :neo:

Thank you! I promise I'll be quite talkative. :lol:

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here. FFIX is also my favourite FF along with FFIV :)

Excellent! Another FF IX fan! *internet high-five*

I like this turn of phrase! Im going to start using it myself :awesome:

Anyway welcome to the forums! :lol:

:O A-am I being mimiced already?

Thank you!

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Hello, Tea-chan, please try not to get scared much with people around here, they're nice.
Also, post lots, and enjoy your stay~<3

Ghost X

&#932;&#961;&#941;&#955;&#945;; &#913;&#965;&#964;&#942; &#949;&#943;&#957;&#945;&#953; &#951; &#931;&#960;&#940;&#961;&#964;&#951; !

Sorry, couldn't resist. Welcome aboard.

Top Bottom